Samsung 55" Class 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED HDTV Bundle UN55ES7150F
$2,549.99
$1,449.99 After $1,100 OFF

Member Summary

samsung 7150 LED (25.74kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I think the biggest difference here compared to other retailers carrying the UNXXES7100:

1) Bluetooth keyboard to use with SmartHub (I haven't tried to pair mine with anything else yet, but I'd imagine it would work)
2) 2nd Year extended warranty through Costco (you really should consider the +3year Squaretrade either way for $100).
3) Ability to check the panel without having to return through freight (either cost, more time or both)
4) +Tax compared to out-of state retailers, unless your state sucks

A few weeks ago the 60" came with a $200 Costco Cash Card, so effective price is the same (since they tax the pre "coupon" price). I actually took my receipt back in to get a price match, which they processed, so we'll see if I get to double dip .

PhDeez said:   I think the biggest difference here compared to other retailers carrying the UNXXES7100:

1) Bluetooth keyboard to use with SmartHub (I haven't tried to pair mine with anything else yet, but I'd imagine it would work)
2) 2nd Year extended warranty through Costco (you really should consider the +3year Squaretrade either way for $100).
3) Ability to check the panel without having to return through freight (either cost, more time or both)
4) +Tax compared to out-of state retailers, unless your state sucks

A few weeks ago the 60" came with a $200 Costco Cash Card, so effective price is the same (since they tax the pre "coupon" price). I actually took my receipt back in to get a price match, which they processed, so we'll see if I get to double dip .

The included Samsung VG-KBD1500 Bluetooth keyboard is low quality. We get tons of them returned by Costco customers. I'd recommend the new backllit Logitech 810 BT keyboard if you want a better solution. You can easly sell the Samsung VG-KBD1500 on eBay for emough to pay for the Logitech 810. You can also use any RF wireless mouse/keyboard with these 7100 and 7500 series if you don't want to spend the money on the Logitech 810.

Can you provide a link

jwengerd said:   Can you provide a link

60-inch
55-inch

Can you google?

how do these compare to the LG LM8600?

Anyone have one of these? How are the black levels on this set?

What was the price you paid when you got the 200$ gift card

and then you can return it after the superbowl is over. Used to be one year return policy now it is 30 days.

freshpl said:   and then you can return it after the superbowl is over. Used to be one year return policy now it is 30 days.

Stores are watching for this, even Costco. They will hassle you if you return to quickly AFTER the super bowl.

Delete! Wrong Model!

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't sell this exact model or bundle offer. Seems like you'd be rolling the dice. Anyone actually try this? Would be nice to avoid some tax!

chedv said:   Looks like buying at Amazon might even be a better deal. They have a Low Price Guarantee on their TVs Link (Costco is on the list they price-match)

You can also get a 2% Cash Back credit to your Amazon account.
Plus a free Samsung HW-E450 soundbar using the code FSBBUNDL

I have the 60" TV. Picture is awesome. When the TV is on in the dark with no inputs, I do notice some mild flashlighting effect in one of the corners, but otherwise non-existent in dark scenes on the TV/Blu Ray. Also have noticed the "SmartHub" screen will flash up randomly/infrequently when changing channels. There are have also been some issues with prior firmware updates causes some "judder" to the picture, but it seems recent updates have resolved this. This TV as with other flat panel TVs, I would recommend a soundbar, soundbar +sub. The HWE450 (also at Costco) pairs well and uses Any+Net technology where the TV remote also works with the soundbar.
Overall solid TV and got it around this price point before Christmas. I prefer this remote with buttons as opposed to the next model up with video camera and gestures.
There was also a TV entertainment center back in furniture that went great with this.

I'm a total TV noob, I just bought my first PS3 on BF, pretty much I have no idea on the latest technology. I'm considering the 60" UN60ES7150F, but some people are telling me I'm over paying for features I won't even use since I have the PS3. That being the Smart TV features and wifi. So take away that and all I'm really buying into is the 240hz (which some people tell me its not worth it), 3D (again people tell me its overrated) and micro dimming. It was this one or the $999 deal from Best Buy. Is that really worth it?

marFAN2003 said:   I have the 60" TV. Picture is awesome. When the TV is on in the dark with no inputs, I do notice some mild flashlighting effect in one of the corners, but otherwise non-existent in dark scenes on the TV/Blu Ray. Also have noticed the "SmartHub" screen will flash up randomly/infrequently when changing channels. There are have also been some issues with prior firmware updates causes some "judder" to the picture, but it seems recent updates have resolved this. This TV as with other flat panel TVs, I would recommend a soundbar, soundbar +sub. The HWE450 (also at Costco) pairs well and uses Any+Net technology where the TV remote also works with the soundbar.
Overall solid TV and got it around this price point before Christmas. I prefer this remote with buttons as opposed to the next model up with video camera and gestures.
There was also a TV entertainment center back in furniture that went great with this.

The most recent smart hub update (past week) eliminated the screen flash. I'd check to see if there is an update on your tv.

picture is great in comparison to the 8000series, i think it's great buy since the 8series is about $1150more than this tv in the 60"

Most other Samsung are on sale as well as lg and other brands LG 60"plasma for $799 sale price!

4K TV coming out!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014