• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Super Bowl 2013 One (1) Upper-Level End Zone Game-Day Package

Go Niners....

Item # 725392

Features: Pre Game Party, 1 Upper Level End Zone Ticket, Ticket Lanyard, Travel staff, New Orleans, Louisiana

http://www.costco.com/Super-Bowl-2013-One-(1)-Upper-Level-End-Zo...

Super Bowl 2013 Upper-Level End Zone Package for Two

Item # 725387

Features: 4 Nights/5 Days Holiday Inn Hotel in French Quarter, 2 Upper Level End Zone Tickets, Pre Game Party,Taste of NFL, Ticket Lanyard, Souvenir,Travel staff, New Orleans, Louisiana

http://www.costco.com/Super-Bowl-2013-Upper-Level-End-Zone-Packa...

Super Bowl 2013 Upper-Level End Zone Premium Package for Two

Item # 725382

Features: 4 Nights/5 Days Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in French Quarter, Pre Game Party, Taste of NFL, Upper Level End Zone Ticket, Ticket Lanyard, Souvenir, Travel staff, New Orleans, Louisiana

http://www.costco.com/Super-Bowl-2013-Upper-Level-End-Zone-Premi...

Member Summary

superbowl
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I would love to see the reaction of Costco if anybody had the balls to try this.

EdMcK515 (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 8:44p) |

Sorry, maybe 49ers fans can say they weren't satisfied with the results.

BaltimoreReeds (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 7:02p) |

If you're looking for the BEST SUPER BOWL HOTELS; DEFINITELY your best bet for 2014 SUPER BOWL, OLYMPICS, FIFA WORLD CUP... (more)

Melstina (Apr. 18, 2013 @ 11:42a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Go Niners!!!

Yeah, go niners. Live in Atlanta and wanted the Falcons to be in New Orleans but gotta pull for the Niners too.

Do I get my 2% back for being an executive member? What about my 1% if I put it on my AMEX?

I'll just sit at home with friends and watch the telly...geez, just saved thousands of dollars! My bank account is back up where it was before I discovered FW...wow, all that money spent via FW is back. Yahoo!! Go Niners!

I'll wait for the $500 tickets that will never come, and then just resign myself to the big screen at home.

YEa on my way to the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best seat in the house, is, well, in my house in front of my big screen TV!

$15,000 LOL. I'll watch it on TV and go buy a new car afterwards.

StubHub has pairs starting from $2129/each .What's the gouge at nearby hotels?

Going to watch at home and drink $1 beer from the Supermarket! It's going to rule! And I won't have to worry about some drunk stabbing me in the neck after the game is over!!!!

SUPPPPPERBOOOOWL.

I'm going to take the next 2 weeks off from work to get ready for this game. PUMMMPPED

Sweet! In for two.

neiley said:   $15,000 LOL. I'll watch it on TV and go buy a new car afterwards.

Not going to watch it and save myself 3 hours too!

In for 2 tickets!! Thanks OP. I am going to drive from bay area to New Orleans, and you know what color I am going to wear.

Isn't the Fat Wallet way to buy the item the next day for the huge discount? Ill get tickets for pennies on the dollar while you guys pay full price!

If you've got enough money to blow on this, you should also have good enough connections to get better seats than "upper level end zone".

Go Ravens!!!!! No Ravens fans in here???

In for 2.

I've got seats in the upper end zone level, and they are great seats, actually. Section 622 row 15. I also have more expensive seats in section 327 row 10 or 11. A lot closer, and awesome seats, but you can actually see more of the whole field from the upper seats. I am including a link that you can enter your seat section & row for a 3d view, for those who stated that they are going. Please feel free to contact me about great restaurant advice! 8)

>> 3D View of seats <<

*Edit* I have season tickets for saints games, wanted to clarify. I don't have seats to the superbowl.

Seems to be the regular Costco price. Not really a hot deal.

Should end in .97 or .00 for Costco deals.

TeeSemmel said:   Seems to be the regular Costco price. Not really a hot deal.

Should end in .97 or .00 for Costco deals.

The .97 or .00 price will after the game is over.

Go Ravens! B-more bred and spread here.

Don't forget the return policy: if you're not satisfied for any reason...

I see potential here!

Can't miss the commercials, sigh.

Go Niners. Go anyone playing the Ravens. Sorry, Cleveland Browns fans never forgive and never forget our team was stolen and replaced with a pitiful product for the last 10 years. Thanks Art, may your tarnished legacy keep you out of Canton - just like Irsay. -- On the Deal, pretty good deal if you have ever gone to a super bowl, everything is insanely priced, locking up hotel and tickets at this price is pretty good. I still contend the best seat for the Super Bowl is in your own living-room with friends. Think of the TV and Audio system you could buy for that money .

Not a fan of either team. I can watch and enjoy it with no skin in the game.

can't make it --- but I'll be in the parking lot ($5) for the probowl

b534202 said:   neiley said:   $15,000 LOL. I'll watch it on TV and go buy a new car afterwards.

Not going to watch it and save myself 3 hours too!

3 hours is only a quarter of football for a Super Bowl.

just par cook all, espcially the bird.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/anthony-bourdain-piri-...

got some lemon peri peri in a matuse bottle when i was there and it was the s**t

but seriously, the lower yardage upper level sideline seats are like 1/8 of a mile away from the field.

busterbrown32952 said:   just par cook all, espcially the bird.

got some lemon peri peri in a matuse bottle when i was there and it was the s**t

but seriously, the lower yardage upper level sideline seats are like 1/8 of a mile away from the field.

Did you fall into the wrong thread?

miqie said:   busterbrown32952 said:   just par cook all, espcially the bird.

Did you fall into the wrong thread?

Follow the thread, grasshopper.

I was mearly stating that the 49ers can feast on the birds (ravens) in a delicous style.

And I would rather sit at home then pay for upper level seats.

Nice if you can afford it but they're not giving you much of a discount on the hotel stay - math works out to
$1,500/night at the Holiday Inn when you factor in the value of the other crap they're tossing in. Rates on Hotels.com for Holiday Inn Express in the FQ are $1,500/night 1/31 - 2/3. I've stayed in the FQ and wouldn't recommend it for either Mardi Gras or SB because you'll get zero sleep - better off staying in Baton Rouge, taking a limo and save the $.

Dano

Ravens by Double Digits!!!

turls88 said:   I'll wait for the $500 tickets that will never come, and then just resign myself to the big screen at home.

Yup, that's not going to happen. FACE VALUE from the NFL on the upper deck end zone seats (i.e. the cheapest to the game) is $850.

Not really rooting for either team. Just thankful, that this is the last time we have to see the stupid Ray Lewis dance. Could the tv cameras just ignore it for once? Seriously, no one wants to see it again.

Im buying tickets and not showing up to the game.. empty seats will be a sign of my protest. (Still thinking of what to protest)

smeagle said:   Go Niners. Go anyone playing the Ravens. Sorry, Cleveland Browns fans never forgive and never forget

Speak for yourself. I'm a Browns fan. The current Browns are the faux Browns, the Ravens are the Browns. Franchises move in sports. Fact of life.

Dealbreaker, for $12.5k or $15k I expect a flight. Spend $1k on bigscreen $20 case o beer me be happy

Airfare or travel to New Orleans is not included in the package price
Airport Transfer to and from hotel is not included in the package price
Transportation to and from the Taste of the NFL is not included in the package price

DamnoIT said:   Dealbreaker, for $12.5k or $15k I expect a flight. Spend $1k on bigscreen $20 case o beer me be happy

Airfare or travel to New Orleans is not included in the package price
Airport Transfer to and from hotel is not included in the package price
Transportation to and from the Taste of the NFL is not included in the package price

Or if you really want to get rid of a lot of money get a 85" 4k TV for 20 grand and invite your friends over and you'll enjoy the game with people you want to be with and trust and even can repeat next year with minimal investment.

Skipping 15 Messages...
If you're looking for the BEST SUPER BOWL HOTELS; DEFINITELY your best bet for 2014 SUPER BOWL, OLYMPICS, FIFA WORLD CUP, NCAA FINAL FOUR, F1, Formula One, Grand Prix races in Austin Texas... Book now at http://14sb.com/ and http://www.2020Hotels.com/. LUXURY Lodging as well as affordable accommodations for ALL EVENTS. 917-224-1231.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.