Apple 16GB ipad 3 Target $399 B/M only

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.target.com/p/apple-16gb-ipad-with-wi-fi-3rd-generatio...
http://www.target.com/p/apple-16gb-ipad-with-wi-fi-3rd-generatio...

I picked up a 16GB ipad 3 at Target today for $399, minus the 5% Target red card discount. In-store only, you can search your local stores for availability. Make sure they don't give you an ipad 2 for the same price, and the clerks get confused with the ipad 3 and 4 boxes almost identical--you identify the 4 by the lightning connector listed on the box. Apple has ipad 3 refurbs for $379 back in stock as well, if you want a little cheaper and with a more generous return policy, and with 5% CashBack on Apple with a Discover card.

Member Summary

Apple 16GB ipad 3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good luck finding one in SE Pennsylvania.

OOS in 02026 zip

Take it from someone that has owned both the 3, and the 4 spend the extra $100 and get a 4th gen. The 3rd gen is super slow! because of the CPU/GPU. Its slower than the iPad 2, and the battery life is terrible

All iPad 3 owners should get together and sue crapple for this.

jaredb03 said:   Take it from someone that has owned both the 3, and the 4 spend the extra $100 and get a 4th gen. The 3rd gen is super slow! because of the CPU/GPU. Its slower than the iPad 2, and the battery life is terrible

jaredb03 said:   Take it from someone that has owned both the 3, and the 4 spend the extra $100 and get a 4th gen. The 3rd gen is super slow! because of the CPU/GPU. Its slower than the iPad 2, and the battery life is terrible

Lolololol

In store and all stores out of stock. Does target issue rain check

I scored one in Tempe, AZ. Not sure if they had others as they had to look in backstock (took about 45 minutes) Torn on keeping it, listed on eBay now, will see what happens...

I've also witnessed that the iPad3 is noticeably slower than the iPad2. I'm happy with the battery life on the 3rd gen, though.

I really regret upgrading from the iPad2 to the iPad3. Games are a bit more sluggish. There's a lot more little hiccups. Animations aren't as smooth. I can't play some of my favorite games anymore as the hiccups and slowdowns sometimes affect gameplay causing frustration. Due to the frustrations, I am going to get the latest version and give the iPad3 away to a family member. Even something as simple as Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots has issues on the iPad3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014