• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Auto Emergency Kit equips you with all the necessary tools and safety gear you might need to manage an auto incident, including booster cables, a signal cone, a rachet handle, a 10-piece socket set, slip joint pliers. ties. Last but not least, you'll get a 25-piece first aid bag, emergency water bag and a S.O.S banner to attract aid with. In today's world, road conditions can change rapidly and extreme weather can wreck havoc. Make sure you're ready with this kit in your car.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02807201000P

Price at check out

The WeatherHandler Emergency Kit is stocked full of helpful aids for a roadside auto emergency
Premium kit comes with 365 days of Roadside Assistance, at no cost. Up to 3 service calls with a maximum of benefit allowance of $60 per incident

8 ft., 8-gauge Booster Cables meet SAE performance standards
Reflective triangle and signal cone keep other cars away
Flashlight, ratchel handle, 10-pic socket and 10-pc screwdriver are perfect for small repair jobs
Safety vest, knit gloves and emergency poncho for all weather conditions
16 assorted cable ties
Emergency water bag
S.O.S. banner
25-pc first aid kit
Carrying case

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

75pc Emergency Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI - A review says the roadside assistance is non-existent...

SteveG

I went to WalMart and put together my own kit. 6-in-1 screwdriver, adjustable wrench, flashlights, first aid kit, tarp, aircompressor, jumper cables, etc.

It's more expensive but I want to have good stuff when I'm stuck on the side of the road.

from the reviews:
No contact info from menufecturer
this product comes with free 365 days road side assistance from manufacturer . However manufacturer weather handler does not provide this service . While I purchased this product I had promptly submitted form to weatherhandler , however after three months no response from them. They do not provide any contact info so you can not e-mail or call them.I contacted Sears but surprisingly , Sears also don't have their contact info. do not buy this product, overall quality is cheap and they do not fulfill their promises.

Does this come with instructions?

Be careful when ordering anything from Sears.com

We would advise anyone to order items separately for pickup in case they get cancelled

Your money may get held for a long time before refunded on items that were cancelled or missing or you may have to dispute with credit card company to get it back quicker - this has happened twice to us recently on orders with multiple items - just a word of caution to those listening

Sears is not the company it once use to be

While I purchased this product I had promptly submitted form to weatherhandler , however after three months no response from them. They do not provide any contact info so you can not e-mail or call them

Sounds like a scam to me, but thanks for the reminder...I need to pull out some EMER stuff from my stored car and put it into the car I'm driving.

kapper said:   

None of them are.

EDIT: And be realistic, folks. You're paying $20 and you think you're going to get top-notch "Roadside Assistance" included? LOL.

cpabster said:   kapper said:   

None of them are.

EDIT: And be realistic, folks. You're paying $20 and you think you're going to get top-notch "Roadside Assistance" included? LOL.

This is an item to call up Sears on to ask details on the road side assistance, and if none from sales rep then not worth proceeding ... I may try do that but in case someone does please post ...

Sears screws with their customers and many times the products are very POOR quality - not the Sears of yesterday with great products and prices. Seems distined for BK court now

kapper said:   Be careful when ordering anything from Sears.com

We would advise anyone to order items separately for pickup in case they get cancelled

Your money may get held for a long time before refunded on items that were cancelled or missing or you may have to dispute with credit card company to get it back quicker - this has happened twice to us recently on orders with multiple items - just a word of caution to those listening

I ordered some laundry detergent a couple years ago that was 50% or something off (FW deal) and went to pick it up. They were out, and said they would cancel the order, of course this never happened. Called the store multiple times, they promised to fix it and never did. I disputed it with Discover who produced a very forged (my name was even misspelled) pickup receipt. They sided with Sears. It was only $12, so I learned a cheap lesson. I haven't used the Discover card since, I keep it open only because it is one of my oldest accounts and I haven't shopped at Sears since.

I find discover card pretty good w 5% cb on rotating categories, good online cb w shopdiscover, and bonus $ on cb like a $25 stapl3s GC for $20.
Back on topic... Sears is like Kmart and even the rainman would know it.

I paid my way through college working for Sears Automotive. These kits are of the lowest possible quality. I have actually seen the jumper cables burn up on first use! The cables are generally 12-14 gauge, and the screwdrivers are really cheap pot steel. Buyer beware.

I'm an admitted deal addict but even I will pass on this one. One thing I dont' want to mess around with cheap products is when i'm stuck on the side of the road. Maybe a good deal for some, but for anyone who really wants to be sure they will be able to keep moving, pass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014