https://www.lolshirts.com/

Take $3 off all other shirts
Code: CLOSEOUT

Flat ship is $1.99

Member Summary

shirts
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What is the point of the code? Seems to do nothing. Also, please correct your post to show $4.99 + $2.00 shipping.

leonc said:   What is the point of the code? Seems to do nothing. Also, please correct your post to show $4.99 + $2.00 shipping.

Ok updated now -sorry was driving when I posted this so did not see the complete details

archena said:   leonc said:   What is the point of the code? Seems to do nothing. Also, please correct your post to show $4.99 + $2.00 shipping.

Ok updated now -sorry was driving when I posted this so did not see the complete details

Not to hijack but please don't post while driving! An incorrect post is the least of the concerns!

archena said:    was driving when I posted this

red

rofl ... who shops while driving????

thats a first...

rcatank said:   rofl ... who shops while driving????

thats a first...

Yeah, really. what an idiot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014