• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR limit TWO
$3.99 shipping or free with Shoprunner

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

fan (15.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

thanks OP. got 2. hope its better than stock intel cooler.

Yep...good deal and saw this earlier. Thought it would be in the Newegg deal thread already..but looks like that thread was created for some vendetta against the mods

Good deal. Anyone have experience w/ it? I'm thinking to do another budget build but I want to keep the noise levels down. Otherwise I'll shell out the $60 for the corsair.

would this fit in a mATX case? I am using the cooler that comes with the i5 box.I found it quite noisy.

My stock fan sounds like jet engine now. Will this fan fit LGA 775?

dealsearch said:   My stock fan sounds like jet engine now. Will this fan fit LGA 775?

Looks like it will not. Manufacture page here.

Will this allow me to OC my 3570k to 4.5GHZ?

fatxman said:   Will this allow me to OC my 3570k to 4.5GHZ?

Not really. Its a basic 1156/1155 socket cooler. Good for stock CPUs but not for higher overclocked ones.

Thanks op
got 2

This one has of height of 109mm (about 4.3in), too high for my HTPC which is 3.75in
Could be quieter and cooler than the stock one.

Am I correct in assuming this will not work on a Intel Q8300 chip? Thanks.

The purpose for this fan is to replace the original intel or amd cpu fan. Do not try to OC your CPU because this fan won't help at all.

cleverstar said:   This one has of height of 109mm (about 4.3in), too high for my HTPC which is 3.75in
Could be quieter and cooler than the stock one.
That's the box dimension. Mfr says cooler height is 94mm ~ 3.7"

good deal, bought 2

Subtotal $39.98
Tax $0.00
Super Eggsaver (4-7 Days) $6.47
Order Total $46.45

"Limit two rebates per person,address, and household. "
"Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated."

lyubomirb said:   good deal, bought 2

Subtotal $39.98
Tax $0.00
Super Eggsaver (4-7 Days) $6.47
Order Total $46.45

"Limit two rebates per person,address, and household. "
"Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated."

Anyone have a lot of experience with Newegg rebates? This is the first time I see two rebates for the product and I did not read the part about "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated" and put both in the same envelope. Oops bad idea. Will this void one of the rebates? I know should have read the terms more closely

Also Newegg is offering it again in new thread for those who missed it.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1254670/

EDIT: You can submit both rebates in the same envelope per a discussion with a CSR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014