• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.childrensplace.com

20% off with code H3JY6RJ102 valid only 1/23.

Valid January 23, 2013 online at childrensplace.com only. Free shipping will automatically be applied to all orders; no web code needed. Offer is good for free standard shipping if shipping to a street address or a P.O. Box address in the contiguous U.S. The offer is also good on standard shipping to a PO Box (but not a street address) in the following areas: U.S. Territories, Military addresses/APOs, AK, HI, PR and some rural areas. Not valid on any express or rush shipping service. Not valid on International orders or on previously purchased merchandise. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time.

The Childrens Place
See The Childrens Place promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

childrens place (81.06kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • The Childrens Place Coupons:
    BIGSALE3
    40% off any order (expires 4/24/14 12:59am)

archena said:   http://www.childrensplace.com

20% off with code H3JY6RJ102 valid only 1/23.

Valid January 23, 2013 online at childrensplace.com only. Free shipping will automatically be applied to all orders; no web code needed. Offer is good for free standard shipping if shipping to a street address or a P.O. Box address in the contiguous U.S. The offer is also good on standard shipping to a PO Box (but not a street address) in the following areas: U.S. Territories, Military addresses/APOs, AK, HI, PR and some rural areas. Not valid on any express or rush shipping service. Not valid on International orders or on previously purchased merchandise. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time.

Great deal! Wonder why it hasn't been labeled as a "best deal"?!

thank you! geared my daughter up for summer

Thank you!! I was able to buy 33 shirts, 4 flip flops and 1 hat for $140.24 shipped! I have three boys under 10 and at $4 a shirt is a huge savings for me! Thank you OP!

ends at midnight CT.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014