• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The North Face - Mens & Women's Denali Core Sweater Fleece Jacket

50% off all the north face items in cart thru 1/29.

Shipping is around $7 or FREE on $99.


Member Summary

jacket
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes Please

Seems like a great deal. How does this compare to the regular Denali Fleece? Same warmth?

I only see the TNF Red color available ...

Oxford15 said:   Seems like a great deal. How does this compare to the regular Denali Fleece? Same warmth?

Several reviews seem to say it's not great for wind resistance.

This is a Sweater Fleece Jacket so most likely not the best for Warmth still thought this is a good price

online only or in store too?

Buy 2 jackets, get free shipping and return 1 to the store for a full refund.

it's 50% off only the sweater fleece, not ALL TNF items.

psxzombie said:   it's 50% off only the sweater fleece, not ALL TNF items.

Title does say that

archena said:   The North Face - Mens & Women's Denali Core Sweater Fleece Jacket

50% off all the north face items in cart thru 1/29.

Shipping is around $7 or FREE on $99.
@Trickracen, Look at that section. My post was merely stating a fact. Your statement is false.

Its just a fleece priced at $70. Am I the only one thinking this is overpriced and not a deal ?

Can't find it on the website. Navigation directions or link please.

all gone

psxzombie said:   archena said:   The North Face - Mens & Women's Denali Core Sweater Fleece Jacket

50% off all the north face items in cart thru 1/29.

Shipping is around $7 or FREE on $99.
@Trickracen, Look at that section. My post was merely stating a fact. Your statement is false.


Again, read what the OP said, it does say ALL TNF IN CART, which were 2 items, red and a grey denali fleece sweater. It really wasnt that hard to understand for most of us.

Anyways, im done with you and this deal is done. Thank you for the find.

Oxford15 said:   Seems like a great deal. How does this compare to the regular Denali Fleece? Same warmth?

Not even close to the same warmth/quality. Bought two/returned two. I'd rather pay a bit more and get the real deal.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014