• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://img.rewardpromo.com/1/999/2056.pdf

Receive a $5 mail in rebate for the Purchase of a qualifying gallon of Valspar Signature paint or $20 mail in rebate for qualifying 5-gallon Valspar Signature paint.

To receive your rebate, mail original dated cash register receipt showing product (s) purchased and completed certificate. See mail in rebate form for more details. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Note: No limit per household.

To receive your rebate:
1. Purchase a qualifying 1-gallon or 5-gallon container of Valspar
Signature paint at a Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
between 1/16/2013 and 1/28/2013. Requests must be
postmarked by 2/27/2013. - Claims postmarked after this date will
not be honored.
2. No limit per household.
3. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. If you do not receive your
rebate after 8 weeks visit www.lowes.com/rebates, or you may
call 1- 877- 204 -1223.
4. Please keep a copy of all materials submitted for your records.
5. Mail this completed certificate along with a photocopy of your
cash register receipt.

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

valspar
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If they rebate $5 on a gallon...
Why only $20 of a 5 gallon size?
It should be $25

yesidonoitall said:   If they rebate $5 on a gallon...
Why only $20 of a 5 gallon size?
It should be $25

The 5 gallon bucket of paint cost less then 5 one gallon buckets of paint

~$150 for a 5-gallon bucket.

Tarajunky said:   ~$150 for a 5-gallon bucket.
Which is still a boatload cheaper than 5-gallon buckets at Sherwin Williams!

Perfect timing! I was just thinking it was time to repaint the house! It's still in contractor cream...

Does anyone know if I have to submit one rebate per item? Or is it just one rebate for the whole purchase?

In my area,

1 Gal: $32.98 - $35.98
5 Gal: $148.00 - $157.00

(prices before rebate)

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://img.rewardpromo.com/1/999/2056.pdf

Receive a $5 mail in rebate for the Purchase of a qualifying gallon of Valspar Signature paint or $20 mail in rebate for qualifying 5-gallon Valspar Signature paint.

To receive your rebate, mail original dated cash register receipt showing product (s) purchased and completed certificate. See mail in rebate form for more details. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery...

From the linked page: "$5 Off Valspar Signature Paint via mail-in or online rebate when you buy Valspar Signature Paint and Primer in One." (Inserting that the rebate can also be submitted online.)

The last time I did similar Lowe's rebates I sent one each way and as may be expected, the online submission rebate was MUCH faster...

THANKS, Mr. C.

Breaking ground on a new home in a couple of weeks, wife's already pick out her colors and we were going to paint before we move in. Great timing, excellent find. Green for you Mr. C!

Valspar paint rebate did not come out in our area until March 2013. Why was it featured then when the offer expired on 1/28/13?

cojam said:   Valspar paint rebate did not come out in our area until March 2013. Why was it featured then when the offer expired on 1/28/13?

There was a previous rebate offer in Jan.

The most recent rebate offer was near the end of March.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014