• Text Only
Awesome, super hot! I got a black one and a red one with my startup logo for just $2.16!

kevinmcb said:   works if u use ds394s instructions above

Yep...works fine...

MysteriousGirl said:   ottawa said:   For me the banner was on the bottom left hand side of the screen (screenshot of picture).
Me too, I think if you go to the main Staples site and look around you'll find it. I didn't see it when I tried going directly to Copy&Print.

It's pretty clearly (I assume) a front end for VistaPrint and they expect to make their money on the $8 shipping. I actually ordered a similar stamp from VistaPrint earlier this month, it was "FREE" with some shipping charge added. $8 is actually expensive at that rate.

=aw

OK! somehow I figured out. What r everyone using these stamps for?

Marking bills for wheresgeorge.com !

Looks like free shipping is dead...

roy7736 said:   I uploaded an image but I'm not getting free shipping. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: never mind, I used one of their images, not one from my computer. I will re-do it using an uploaded image from my computer.

Note for those not wanting any image: it also does accept a blank image, so I just created in PAINT a tiny image with a dot, then in advanced editing upon importing cropped so essentially a blank image.

Worked for multiple orders, same image, same Staples ID, billing addr and CC info -- recd conf emails.

sandy05 said:   Looks like free shipping is dead...

Yep; $8 shipping kills the deal.

thanks OP, in for one @ $1.05 total

thanks OP, in for one @ $1.05 total

Deal dead. Says $18.99 now

DAKn2 said:   sandy05 said:   Looks like free shipping is dead...

Yep; $8 shipping kills the deal.

Wow, just until a few mins ago, not only free shipping but got free 3-day shipping on all orders! remember to add image ...

I uploaded a black dot in a PDF and put it behind some text. Now worried they'll reject it to be helpful.

=aw

Thanks OP, in for one @ $1.05 total.

Worked fine for me.

Remember to upload an image to get free shipping.

Worked for me! Thanks. Green for you.

For me, the logo with 99cents is on the left side of the page. It took me a while to find it. Everything went through smoothly after that. Ordered 3. Thanks!

Anybody ordered multiple in one cart? I know it's 99c/1 but if you do a different design have you combined? Want to make my life easier and also waste less of their money with individual boxes.

=aw

How and where do you upload image from your own computer?

Thanks OP,Got 1.

Instruction on getting this deal, go to staple$.com and find this promotion( a picture of the preinked stamp) on left side.

Worked for me!!

I got everything, how can I transfer image from my pc to Staples? When I click on insert, I am not able to search my pc for image. Anybody??

Website is getting hammered. Just tried to order another one, and since my post (I'm OP), my order is trying to process at the last screen. I even got the confirmation email already and the order screen hasn't finished processing yet.

Give Green if you like this deal. Thanks a lot!

I am not able to search my pc for image. Anybody??
Choose the tab "my computer" or something then click the button "browse"

=aw

jaina5 said:   I got everything, how can I transfer image from my pc to Staples? When I click on insert, I am not able to search my pc for image. Anybody??

Go to page 2 of "Choose your layout" and pick one that says "Upload your Design". Then click the grey box that says "Upload your Design" to see the popup that allows you to browse your computer.

sweet, got one for book stamping

Has anyone got confirmation from Stapples/VistaPrint yet? I haven't. I have a feeling this is a glitch – and they will be canceling all our orders before the end of the day. Call me Debbie Downer, but this smells of one of those "too good to be true" deals that occasionally pop up on FW.

[EDITED UPDATE] Never mind. Just got my first confirmation. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if someone at VistaPrint kills this deal before too long.

Love this place. I made 3 of them.

Yes, I got order confirmation emails on all 4 I put in this morning (1 for me, 3 for dad)

a2travelguy said:   Has anyone got confirmation from Stapples/VistaPrint yet? I haven't. I have a feeling this is a glitch – and they will be canceling all our orders before the end of the day. Call me Debbie Downer, but this smells of one of those "too good to be true" deals that occasionally pop up on FW.

[EDITED UPDATE] Never mind. Just got my first confirmation. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if someone at VistaPrint kills this deal before too long.

Thanks OP! Was 1.07 after tax.

Green. I needed one of these.

For an endorsement stamp, do I actually need to have my signature there, or can it be just my name? I was thinking of doing one with "For Mobile Deposit" since that is what my bank suggests, but was not sure whether to have my name or my (unreadable) signature.

Awesome deal, OP! The wife was looking at address stamps on Groupon the other day for something like 25 bucks... I just got 3 different personalized styles for $3.18 with 3 day shipping!

It works perfect. Thanks!

I placed 3 orders, first two are "on hold pending payment" and third is "processing payment" (just did it). I paid with CC, why would they be pending?

Thanks!
=aw

Thanks op. Got three.

ottawa said:   I placed 3 orders, first two are "on hold pending payment" and third is "processing payment" (just did it). I paid with CC, why would they be pending?
I am also seeing the exact same thing with my three orders.

FWCB reports 7c on $1.07 order.

=aw

Nice deal.. I got 3 stamps .. I stop after 3 when I realized I don't mail stuff any more... *sigh*

For an endorsement stamp, do I actually need to have my signature there
Don't know about an endorsement stamp, but you reminded me I have a scanned signature (for about 15 years) that I stick into PDFs. Decided for a buck I'd make a physical stamp. Green for you.

Thanks!
=aw

Thanks! Been looking to order one but didn't want to pay the crazy charges for them.

In for one @ $1.05 after tax with 3 day shipping!

Fun, worked for me with 3 day shipping too!

In for one. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014