• Text Only
The confirmation email includes a coupon for 25% off next print.Staples.com order. Anyone using this on their next 99c stamp order? I just noticed it and I'm stamped out.

=aw

So will you shove the stamp through the CD tray door to get it onto your PDFs?

Or will you print the PDF, stamp it, then scan it back in?

In either case - your current method was probably the most efficient already

ottawa said:   For an endorsement stamp, do I actually need to have my signature there
Don't know about an endorsement stamp, but you reminded me I have a scanned signature (for about 15 years) that I stick into PDFs. Decided for a buck I'd make a physical stamp. Green for you.

Thanks!
=aw

can't get rid of the shipping charge
edit: I guess you have to add your own image, not just one of their clip arts to get free shipping

Thanks OP.

$1.05 with free 3 day ship

Thanks OP, ordered 2
You can use their clip art but upload another image from your pc for the free shipping. I uploaded a blank image and went trough.

Great deal! Got 3 thanks OP!

Why would you upload a blank image? A stamp with no image. Interesting....

Is there any other cool 99c deal?

Worked - Created an address label and uploaded it. You just need 1 uploaded label and the rest of the stamps will be free.

In for 6 - Easy to create a "Copy" "original" "draft" "past due" etc file in my word processor and convert it to .PDF, then import as image, crop and for $1.06/ea I have a back-up set of daily use stamps - thx OP (and lametec, for posting the correct directions to get this to work)

ottawa said:   I placed 3 orders, first two are "on hold pending payment" and third is "processing payment" (just did it). I paid with CC, why would they be pending?

Thanks!
=aw
Has changed to "In Progress". Should have. It was already showing pending charge on Discover Card.

Thanks, OP!

I like this trick.
In for 2.
Thanks.

Dee14 said:   I found the correct link through another website:

http://print.staples.com/self-inking-stamp-sizes.aspx?GP=1%2f23%...

To get free shipping: Upload any image (move it outside the margin so it is not visible on the stamp if you don't want it in your design) and then shipping charged will drop to free.

Adding your own logo or image helps you get the free shipping, go to advanced editing. You can place an order for more than one stamp, if you add your own design, in the same order.

Worked for me, finally!

Thanks OP ...in4one. Good deal.

if you have young kids in school that do valentines cards for the whole class, download an image of a heart, put Happy Valentines in for company name, leave the next line blank, then put your kids name in for the last line. Let them use that to "sign" their cards. Super easy and they'll have a ball using it. for $0.99 + tax you are an instant hero

billrubin said:   For an endorsement stamp, do I actually need to have my signature there, or can it be just my name? I was thinking of doing one with "For Mobile Deposit" since that is what my bank suggests, but was not sure whether to have my name or my (unreadable) signature.So many useless posts show up in popular threads like this: Thanks!… in-4-1… It works!… I can't get free shipping…

Anyway, I made a deposit stamp by uploading a custom image as the whole stamp. I did a little research and also based it on examples I have seen before. I don't know if there are absolute rules/standards, but mine reads like this:
PAY TO THE ORDER OF
XYZ BANK
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
NAME/BUSINESS NAME
ACCOUNT #XXX

I think that minimally a deposit stamp needs to be like the last three lines shown above. I've never seen a deposit stamp with an actual signature.

Any fun ideas of what to do with a cheap stamp?

yoregano said:   billrubin said:   For an endorsement stamp, do I actually need to have my signature there, or can it be just my name? I was thinking of doing one with "For Mobile Deposit" since that is what my bank suggests, but was not sure whether to have my name or my (unreadable) signature.So many useless posts show up in popular threads like this: Thanks!… in-4-1… It works!… I can't get free shipping…

Anyway, I made a deposit stamp by uploading a custom image as the whole stamp. I did a little research and also based it on examples I have seen before. I don't know if there are absolute rules/standards, but mine reads like this:
PAY TO THE ORDER OF
XYZ BANK
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
NAME/BUSINESS NAME
ACCOUNT #XXX

I think that minimally a deposit stamp needs to be like the last three lines shown above. I've never seen a deposit stamp with an actual signature.

Good idea in theory, but did you pay attention to the actual size of the stamp? You'll have 5 lines in 3/4" worth of vertical area.

mrlewis888 said:   Any fun ideas of what to do with a cheap stamp?
Upload a picture of a mustache, then stamp it on family portraits / drunk friends?

Thanks OP! $1.05 including the free 3 day rush shipping!

nomonies said:   yoregano said:   I made a deposit stamp...like this:
PAY TO THE ORDER OF
XYZ BANK
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
NAME/BUSINESS NAME
ACCOUNT #XXX

Good idea in theory, but did you pay attention to the actual size of the stamp? You'll have 5 lines in 3/4" worth of vertical area.

Yes, I know. I used a bold, san-serif font, and the preview looked clear. If it doesn’t work, I’m out a buck and change.

Worked for me too, thanks

Cool. I got "Find Them and Kill Them" and "Contract Complete" for our family business in Sicily...
(Tiny homage to "Top Secret".)

In for 2. Worked great. Thx

Mustache graphic
Disclaimer
nomonies said:   mrlewis888 said:   Any fun ideas of what to do with a cheap stamp?
Upload a picture of a mustache, then stamp it on family portraits / drunk friends?

Okay got one. Here's the graphic I used in case anyone else wants one.

Great deal need this for my business we do lots of mailings. Only wish the stamp was bigger. Oh well can't really complain about a deal this good.

Everyone who reads this thread instead of following the directions. Just click on the link on this persons comments.

Got an address stamp for business, one for my personnal, and also one for depositing

insurance32 said:   Everyone who reads this thread instead of following the directions. Just click on the link on this persons comments.Where is "this persons" comments?

Follow link on logicans post here, eats easier than following directions of this post.

insurance32 said:   Follow link on logicans post here, eats easier than following directions of this post.

drinks easier too

Must stop ordering....

3 orders (only 1 time did I try 2 stamps in the same order)...

Wearing out my AAP Reward AMEX!!!

**PS, last order took advantage of someone's comment and then the pic, to make a moustache stamp for pics (or passed out drunks.... but too small for drunks!!!

Seriously thinking about creating a circle/slash stamp. So I can change pictures from something allowed to "not allowed".

And also thinking about a few "political statement" stamps I need to make....

Technologist said:   ..And also thinking about a few "political statement" stamps I need to make.... Was thinking about making a "FOREVER" stamp and using that that for postage. After all, when stamped on a letter, it is a "forever stamp" is it not? J/K.

freakinout said:   if you have young kids in school that do valentines cards for the whole class, download an image of a heart, put Happy Valentines in for company name, leave the next line blank, then put your kids name in for the last line. Let them use that to "sign" their cards. Super easy and they'll have a ball using it. for $0.99 + tax you are an instant hero

Oh, Wish I have know this little earlier. Liked the idea. Not sure if the existing order can be modified OR cancelled to place a new order. Any one?

alamo11 said:   Got an address stamp for business, one for my personnal, and also one for depositing

HA, me too!

Thanks OP, in 4 three.

Also ordered a few. One at a time, of course.

i'm not getting free shipping options when adding my own upload
can anyone else confirm?

stuffinmymuffin said:   i'm not getting free shipping options when adding my own upload
can anyone else confirm?

Me neither.
I uploaded images from my computer, but the shipping fee is not free.
I have no idea how others did it.

No free shipping any more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014