• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://print.staples.com/self-inking-stamp-sizes.aspx

HERE'S A BETTER LINK from drjosif (below)
http://print.staples.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=7741556504&preurl=/se...

Here’s a deal you can score on a personalized, Self-Inking Stamp from Staples.com! Just head on over to the link and snag a Self-Inking Stamp for just $0.99 (regularly $18.99). Choose from black, red, green blue, or purple ink! Even better, if you opt to upload an image instead of entering text for your stamp, Priority or Rush Shipping will be FREE! Otherwise, shipping starts around $7.99.

I ordered 4 different ones (had to do one order at a time for the 99-cents). To do your address type it up in Word with "Arial Black" as your font, save it as a Word doc, then upload it to the website. It was pretty easy to do and a great price too!

GREEN if you like this deal please. Thank you!

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

stamp
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can you say, AARGGGH! As of 3/6, my never-received, still-showing-as-shipped-yet-supposedly-canceled order has not credi... (more)

yoregano (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 11:40a) |

I spent hours trying to resolve my problem and it was useless.

My suggestion is to click on the file a complaint with the... (more)

amsetus (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 12:09p) |

Staplez replied to my email and said the credit should apply in a few days. What they neglected to do was apologize for ... (more)

yoregano (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 12:56p) |

Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.
Choose the first option (for $0.99) and pick black, blue, green, red or violet ink.
Add your text (return address or just your name/child’s name/signature/etc.)
Click “Advanced Editing” to customize text and insert image. NOTE: You must insert an image of your own to get free shipping (I did a quick search for “fancy W” to add an image to my return address stamp).
Proceed through the checkout process and you’ll pay just $0.99 + tax and get free shipping.

Thanks ds394

Link
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see any at 99 cents

I don't see any at 99 cents

Moonsea said:   I don't see any at 99 cents

it would help if you followed the OP's directions. RED for you!

It shows $18.99

To get free shipping: Upload any image (move it outside the margin so it is not visible on the stamp if you don't want it in your design) and then shipping charged will drop to free.

I found the correct link through another website:

http://print.staples.com/self-inking-stamp-sizes.aspx?GP=1%2f23%...

To get free shipping: Upload any image (move it outside the margin so it is not visible on the stamp if you don't want it in your design) and then shipping charged will drop to free.

Adding your own logo or image helps you get the free shipping, go to advanced editing. You can place an order for more than one stamp, if you add your own design, in the same order.

Worked for me, finally!

Here is a link driven by clicking through the deal on the main page of Staples.com that shows the $.99 price: http://print.staples.com/self-inking-stamp-sizes.aspx?GP=1%2f23%...

Dee14 said:   I found the correct link through another website:

Still shows $18.99

Only works when clicking from www.staples.com (on the left edge, towards the bottom).

Once you've clicked from the main page ad, the $0.99 price works from the other posted links as well.

copy and paste this link: http:// print.Staples.com/self-inking-stamp-sizes.aspx?GP=1%2f23%2f2013+11%3a59%3a00+AM&GPS=2717196932&GNF=0 (of course delete the space before the "print.Staples")

Went all the way through, total was $20.xx with free shipping

Thanks OP. Placed the order. Not really to happy with the image I had created but for 99c, it's okay.

if you opt to upload an image instead of entering text for your stamp, Priority or Rush Shipping will be FREE!
Major green for OP for this, I saw the link a couple of days ago but it was telling me there would be a shipping charge.

They accept (and recommend) PDF as one format, I'm thinking that might give a better result than BMP.

Does it have to be an image for free shipping or would any Advanced Editing do it?

Thanks!
=aw

Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.
Choose the first option (for $0.99) and pick black, blue, green, red or violet ink.
Click “Advanced Editing” to customize text and insert image. NOTE: You must insert an image of your own to get free shipping (I did a quick search for “fancy W” to add an image to my return address stamp).
Proceed through the checkout process and you’ll pay just $0.99 + tax and get free shipping.

Yep, now it works.. Just go direct to Staples.com and look for banner on homepage.

I am not seeing Free Shipping

ds394 said:   Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.

Got it. 2 for $2.08 shipped.

Hi, I tried to get the stamp for 0.99, after the entire process, price is $18.99. Is there a coupon code?

Del

Not dead. Don't follow the directions in the OP. Either copy+paste the link I posted above, or follow the direction posted by ds394.

I just ordered a 2nd one about a minute ago and I still see it at $0.99

Just ordered one, total $1.07

ds394 said:   Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.

Did this for two, thanks!

Great for $.99 as I grabbed one earlier this morning.

Got one.

Went to www.staples.com, saw the link to the $0.99 self inking stamp, chose one of the templates with the picture on the left, uploaded my image, cropped it so nothing showed up and free 3 day shipping showed up.

Thanks

+7% FWCB for Staples Copy & Print?

Or 2.5%? If you go straight to C&P the deal isn't offered, you need to go through Staples.com then follow the banner for 99c stamp. Will be interesting to see which (if either) CB applies.

=aw

Nope, still works. Follow the instructions... although I was charged 7 cents tax... almost kills the deal j/k

in for one - thanks OP! Would have got a few more, but probably moving by end of year - so not really worth getting a bunch made up.

It's still 0.99 for now. there's no coupon, just have to click the right link to get the deal
www .Staples.com/sbd/cre/products/120101/merch16156/index.html?icid=HP:HP:WOW:CPC:WEEKLY:20130121:3:220X220

Adding your own logo or image helps you get the free shipping, go to advanced editing. You can place an order for more than one stamp, if you add your own design, in the same order.

Worked for me, finally!

so you can do a signature?

works if u use ds394s instructions above

You can also just write your address in word, upload and crop. No need to go through ms paint.

Hi,
Can someone tell me what does "upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above" means. I don't understand what image and i don't see anything that says ink either. Also, where do we find the option to upload. Help

Banner
Disclaimer
MysteriousGirl said:   ds394 said:   Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.

Hi,
Can someone tell me what does "upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above" means. I don't understand what image and i don't see anything that says ink either. Also, where do we find the option to upload. Help

For me the banner was on the bottom left hand side of the screen (screenshot of picture). Link

although I was charged 7 cents tax... almost kills the deal j/k

I actually said that once a few years ago when I was buying something at BB while on vacation in FL, "it's killing me to pay 6% tax"! I did see the irony that I was going back to a 15% tax jurisdiction but had become addicted to Amazon.

Just ordered a stamp. A couple of notes: (1) if you want non-black ink, be sure to choose it up front, I couldn't find a way to change it once I got to the cart; (2) you may be able to order multiple single stamps in one cart, when I got to the cart I had a blank one there from when I was playing a couple of days ago and each of them was 99c. Of course I deleted the blank.

=aw

For me the banner was on the bottom left hand side of the screen (screenshot of picture).
Me too, http://screencast.com/t/B6w3aQjLS I think if you go to the main Staples site and look around you'll find it. I didn't see it when I tried going directly to Copy&Print.

It's pretty clearly (I assume) a front end for VistaPrint and they expect to make their money on the $8 shipping. I actually ordered a similar stamp from VistaPrint earlier this month, it was "FREE" with some shipping charge added. $8 is actually expensive at that rate.

=aw

cutie logo
Disclaimer
ottawa said:   For me the banner was on the bottom left hand side of the screen (screenshot of picture).
Me too, I think if you go to the main Staples site and look around you'll find it. I didn't see it when I tried going directly to Copy&Print.

It's pretty clearly (I assume) a front end for VistaPrint and they expect to make their money on the $8 shipping. I actually ordered a similar stamp from VistaPrint earlier this month, it was "FREE" with some shipping charge added. $8 is actually expensive at that rate.

=aw

OK! somehow I figured out. What r everyone using these stamps for? Would it be OK, to make some stamps with images for kids? Any ideas. I don't like the images at Staples.

EDIT: I made this cute little logo for my 2 yr old. Not sure how it will turn up.
Thanks OP.

I uploaded an image but I'm not getting free shipping. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: never mind, I used one of their images, not one from my computer. I will re-do it using an uploaded image from my computer.

Worked for me! Thanks

Skipping 201 Messages...
Staplez replied to my email and said the credit should apply in a few days. What they neglected to do was apologize for their screwup.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014