• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ZOTAC ZT-60502-10L GeForce GT 620 Synergy Edition 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card.

96 CUDA Cores
1GB 64-bit DDR3
PCI Express 2.0 x16

Basically the same as a GT 520, entry level card/integrated graphics replacement. PLUS Free CPU Magazine Coupon.

Shocker Special $39.99-$25.00 rebate, expires @ 1pm PST so don't point out you couldn't get the price after that.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500254

Rebate INFO

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Zotac video card (15.28kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Even though Newegg states the specials end at a certain time, sometimes the specials will still be available till midnight PST. If you miss the offer, Newegg seems to have one of these types of cards on sale almost every week for $14.99-$19.99.

These cards are great for upgrading from integrated graphics. Definitely help with 1080p playback.

All true but I have to list the fine print or else the complaints roll in...

happypants said:   Even though Newegg states the specials end at a certain time, sometimes the specials will still be available till midnight PST. If you miss the offer, Newegg seems to have one of these types of cards on sale almost every week for $14.99-$19.99.

These cards are great for upgrading from integrated graphics. Definitely help with 1080p playback.

I like that is has two DVI ports, in for one!

happypants said:   Even though Newegg states the specials end at a certain time, sometimes the specials will still be available till midnight PST. If you miss the offer, Newegg seems to have one of these types of cards on sale almost every week for $14.99-$19.99.

waiting for a 128bit card for the $15 price.
havent seen one in a while.

dual dvi is nice but not sure i see any difference between dvi and vga.
i have two 21.5" monitors, one to vga and other to dvi.

dont see a difference when surfing the web, or doing word/excel.

The DVI is a bit more crisp. When did you see a 128 bit card for $15, can you give me a link even if expired ?

yurgreat said:   happypants said:   Even though Newegg states the specials end at a certain time, sometimes the specials will still be available till midnight PST. If you miss the offer, Newegg seems to have one of these types of cards on sale almost every week for $14.99-$19.99.

I remember going out and buying a DVI cable to connect my monitor back when DVI was pretty new. My video card had both DVI and VGA outputs and I figured it was worth 10 bucks to have a better display. I was sorely disappointed in the lack of any visible difference in image quality. I even tried squinting my eyes.

SithMaster said:   The DVI is a bit more crisp. When did you see a 128 bit card for $15, can you give me a link even if expired ?

yurgreat said:   happypants said:   Even though Newegg states the specials end at a certain time, sometimes the specials will still be available till midnight PST. If you miss the offer, Newegg seems to have one of these types of cards on sale almost every week for $14.99-$19.99.

Zotac = no rebate, beware.....

woowoo2 said:   Zotac = no rebate, beware.....

4myrebate is handling it, they're usually pretty good.

I second this. From personal experience. I will never buy or recommend Zotac product ever. With or without rebate.

Is this card more powerful then my Radeon X1950 Pro?

I agree with that. My experience with them has been bad on 2 of 2 rebates. The last was in December 2012. Avoid Zotac unless you don't mind making multiple calls to finally get your rebate.

You would be right on rebates direct with Zotac, this one is through 4myrebate which I've never had a problem with. In fact I usually take the "No-Wait" option and get it in 10-14 days for a cost of 10% of the rebate.

ebaker said:   woowoo2 said:   Zotac = no rebate, beware.....
I agree with that. My experience with them has been bad on 2 of 2 rebates. The last was in December 2012. Avoid Zotac unless you don't mind making multiple calls to finally get your rebate.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014