Lowes $20 gift card for $5.50

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
lowes card

Go to the website and register at the website. The order adds membership fee of $12. Uncheck the membership button the price shows up at $5.50 for the Lowes $20 gift card.

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lowes (8.83kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here's a suggestion, Ben. Maybe you should just ignore posts from me, because I am rather tired of reading yours. Sure, ... (more)

yoregano (May. 16, 2013 @ 2:30p) |

So you can come back here and spew your sarcastic gibberish and holier-than-thou attitude months after the deal to the "... (more)

BenH (May. 16, 2013 @ 2:57p) |

I'm sorry you still can't seem to grasp this all, Ben. I'm only "peeved" about my first post, in which everything I said... (more)

yoregano (May. 16, 2013 @ 3:11p) |

• Also categorized in:

Still plenty of time for them to cancel the order for any non-angieslist members, but worth a shot. Thanks!

thx n 4 1 green op

Membership fee for me is $25

May be a stupid question, but is this used just like any other gift card? The code you get isn't a typical Lowes gift card format.

dscline said:   May be a stupid question, but is this used just like any other gift card? The code you get isn't a typical Lowes gift card format.

They will mail you the gift card...

"Offer available for Angie's List members only"

I just bought one.... CC got charged $5.50

I tried using the coupon code generated to buy Lowes GC online.... Does NOT work at Checkout ... says "Cannot use a GC code to purchase a GC".

I have an Angie's List account which is free, because the service is not available in my area. I logged in and the deal came up as $5 for me. Ordered one, got a receipt indicating that they would mail me the GC. Thanks OP!

dvdjunkee said:   They will mail you the gift card...
Sorry, I missed that detail.

Took just 1 min to sign up and pay. Worth a shot.

I got a coupon code, don't see any option to have it mailed to me. I assume this means it is only valid for Lowe's online. Will update if I can use the code to buy a real gift card from Lowes.com and have it shipped to me.

Edit: Found "the fine print" on my order
The Fine Print:
Not valid for Cash Back
For use at any Lowe’s store or online at Lowes.com
This card has no implied warranties
Redeemable for merchandise only
Offer available for Angie's List members only
Offer expires January 23rd, 2013 or until supplies last. Limit one per member.
Lowe's® and the GABLE MANSARD DESIGN are registered trademarks and service marks of LF, LLC.
Lowe’s® is not affiliated with Angie's List
Your gift card will be mailed within 10 business days
The confirmation email you will receive is not your gift card, you will be mailed a gift card via USPS.

In for 1

There was an Angie's List free 1 year membership FW deal a few years ago. Tried to use old login but password expired. Recovered password, unchecked membership and paid $5.50 with paypal. Thanks OP.

Coupons Expire On: January 23, 2014

jjohns71 said:   I got a coupon code, don't see any option to have it mailed to me. I assume this means it is only valid for Lowe's online. Will update if I can use the code to buy a real gift card from Lowes.com and have it shipped to me.

I didn't notice until after I asked the question, but from the order page:

Order page said: Your gift card will be mailed within 10 business days The confirmation email you will receive is not your gift card, you will be mailed a gift card via USPS.

Thanks OP!

good deal.. thanks..

Sweet, seemingly worked for me, thanks!

Potentially a good deal, and potentially a big letdown if a membership is required.

OP, you've been on FW since 2003. You should know how to post properly. The subject line should have more info (Angie's List, membership required?, YMMV, etc.).

The truth hurts? Any of you read the posting guidelines? Nobody likes correction, even when given reasonably.
Yep, the deal is dead, and more idiots keep showing up. You can't swing a virtual cat around here without hitting one.

Signed up with my junk mail account, unchecked the $29 membership fee, and it seemed to work fine. It looks like they charge 10% extra (50 cents) for non-members.

I got the e-mail purchase confirmation, plus a second one with a coupon code. It mentions scheduling an appointment. What is this all about?

"Thank you for purchasing a Big Deal! Please keep in mind many deals are very popular and your appointment may be slightly delayed due to the increased volume of customers".

thanks op

In for one with 2 different paypal accounts. See what happens. Thanks OP.

Just noticed this on the Order Page:
"Your gift card will be mailed within 10 business daysThe confirmation email you will receive is not your gift card, you will be mailed a gift card via USPS."

Green for you!! OP thanks. It's well worth a shot. There are no real deals anymore.

Tom9999 said:   Signed up with my junk mail account, unchecked the $29 membership fee, and it seemed to work fine. It looks like they charge 10% extra (50 cents) for non-members.

I got the e-mail purchase confirmation, plus a second one with a coupon code. It mentions scheduling an appointment. What is this all about?

"Thank you for purchasing a Big Deal! Please keep in mind many deals are very popular and your appointment may be slightly delayed due to the increased volume of customers".

This looks like it's a default message they put up, probably because most of the big deals involve installation, repair, etc.

Thanks OP! Green!

Membership is $39 per year for me. That is why I cancelled my membership a year ago.

62.40 for membership, wow that seems high!

Hope the card purchase goes through.

maybe they charge different amount based on zip code? my membership fee shows $46 now..

got an email with order confirmation with $0.00

For some reason, my order total shows $0.00 on the confirmation page after submission of cc info. is this deal dead?

Make this deal even hotter....

If you can get to the deal through ebates, they offer 27.5% CashBack on angies List!!

I got the same issue and try it again..brokedude said:   For some reason, my order total shows $0.00 on the confirmation page after submission of cc info. is this deal dead?

I paid with credit card with no membership and got 2 receipts--both for 0 dollars. I suspect the deal is over.

Tried again and sold out.

Edit: The first purchase which showed $5.50 is now showing -0.00 on the receipt I was emailed. Will have to watch the account to see if I'm charged.

Sold Out.. I think I ordered 4 before sold out.. We'll see what happens..

all gone

Sold Out!

Just missed it....linked page now says "sold out"

Sold out.

Skipping 46 Messages...
I'm sorry you still can't seem to grasp this all, Ben. I'm only "peeved" about my first post, in which everything I said was absolutely right. Nobody legitimately called me on anything there. Again, I've repeatedly admitted, I was nothing but sarcastic and irreverent from that point on. Of course I expected red then! I'm apparently the only one here that sees all the ensuing irony. But if any of my detractors really wanted to be honest, they'd at least agree I have a valid point about how to post threads, but this is what you get in an online forum. "Apply for the position" is becoming a bit of a cliche.

One last tidbit for you: Text
In other words, you've made your point, Ben. I don't think either of us is going to convince/win over the other. But you sure seem to be enjoying coming back at me again and again despite it being such a waste of time.

So anyway, this deal that never was made for a ridiculous yet amusing thread. Yet another interesting observation on curious perceptions of the anonymous masses on the internet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014