• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00752R4PK

Had a camel alert setup for this a while back, this was available at the same price back in December as a lightning deal and is now at this price.

This is the #1 Bestselling Blu-Ray player @Amazon.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Panasonic DMP-BDT220
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It was a great player while it worked, but I had to return it because the wi-fi kept dropping.

I have it and I think it is better than other players in its price class, particulary the LG's. Setup for Wi-Fi was simple and it streams Amazon.

In for 1

almost bought the lg bp620c at BJ's for $98 but glad I waited for this deal. the pana 230 is out in feb but doesnt look much different than the 220 unless you want the smart phone interface for the tv ( which I might use only once )great price on this, I think it only came out in spring of 2012

does anyone know if a U.S. 110v/60Hz powered Blu-ray player like this one will play discs at the correct speed using a transformer and playing in Germany (which has 220v/50Hz power)? I can get this same Blu-ray player except in dual voltage for about $25 more.

Bought this player on dec. for $99. Great player, at this price, it's a steal...

carlosmessen said:   Bought this player on dec. for $99. Great player, at this price, it's a steal...

I had it in my cart and waited for all the deals they had in December at this price only.

It has been great.

In for 1. Thanks OP.

morrowind said:   does anyone know if a U.S. 110v/60Hz powered Blu-ray player like this one will play discs at the correct speed using a transformer and playing in Germany (which has 220v/50Hz power)? I can get this same Blu-ray player except in dual voltage for about $25 more.
The transformer will change the voltage, but not the frequency, I am going with no dice.....

woowoo2 said:   morrowind said:   does anyone know if a U.S. 110v/60Hz powered Blu-ray player like this one will play discs at the correct speed using a transformer and playing in Germany (which has 220v/50Hz power)? I can get this same Blu-ray player except in dual voltage for about $25 more.
The transformer will change the voltage, but not the frequency, I am going with no dice.....

thanks.... but.... my Xbox and PS3 (both 110v, 60Hz) play discs just fine when used with a transformer. Hmmm...

Does anyone know if this panasonic will play DivX, mkv, mp4 etc w/out issues. I bought Sony BDP-S590 recently, but it does not support those formats.

further price drop no $69.99

Now $92.99

Looks like the 69.99 one is refurbished.

I am sure internally these equipment work on 12V DC or something like that.
the 50/60 Hz should be a non-issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014