rated:
Refurbished X61 Tablet PC @ Newegg - $174.99
compare at $226.99
Free Shipping!

• Intel Core 2 Duo Processor.
  • 2GB Memory.
  • 60GB Hard Drive.
  • Window 7 Home Premium

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Refurbished X61 Tablet PC
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just swap out the ram / hd and you have a very capable windows 8 machine right there.

B-Grade Scratch and Dent, not mfr refurbed, more likely just off-lease. Read the reviews and throw the dice if you have nothing better to spend your money on.

Find out what video card it has before using on Win 8.

This is a 4-5 yr old computer which was great at that time, but probably does not have anything more than an ATi 1250 or something similar, which may struggle on graphics intensive stuff.

SteveG

just an fyi

these are NOT MULTI TOUCH or EVEN RESISTIVE TOUCH

THESE ARE PEN TOUCH ONLY

sgogo said:   Find out what video card it has before using on Win 8.

This is a 4-5 yr old computer which was great at that time, but probably does not have anything more than an ATi 1250 or something similar, which may struggle on graphics intensive stuff.

SteveG

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

My old x61 tablet I bought new still is working great after years of field use, drops, pumps, liq spills. I do have cheap SSD and while this has old sata it really works faster. Mine also has extra 1gb intel flash 'boost'' don't think that helps much. Works better than every newer company issued laptop.

These are great BUT only for specific work uses even the touch is not like modern android tablets and I have multi touch screen. I am old convertable tablet user so know limitations vs ipad/android and felt win 7 touch was fine. Win 8 on this seemed not great.The wacom stylus is great but no palm rejection. Battery life will be 1hr or less with old batteries. My old 8 cell is down from all work day...to 1.5hrs. New generics are meh and larger than real Lenovo ones.

Reviews seem to not be great for Newegg "refurb" process. Most of these were only sold to large companies/schools that beat the hell out of them.

Add SSD, swap ram to make 3 or 4gb, generic 8cell $26...better to get a note tablet.

Note the fans/heat pipe on these usually start making noise and are pain to replace. Screen AND mobo need to be removed...so just leave it since many used eBay fans still make similar noise.

these are great for artitsts. its NOT TOUCH SCREEN!! but pen which is honestly more accurate and detailed for drawing/etc.. throw artrage on there and your set.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014