• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive @ Tiger Direct - $59.99 after Rebate
compare at $77.49
Shipping adds $3.58.

Rebates
$30 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This must be a 2.5 inch drive?

Rebate appears to be from Mfr and not specific to retailer. Could I buy for $75 from B&H Photo and get the rebate?
*Nevermind, just read the fine print...

Hm.. i wonder how reliable TD is. i heard some stories that says their rebate is horrible. and i've been looking at the rebate form. for some reasons they couldn't find the offer code. i'll try again in a couple of days...

Okay. just for confirmation. the rebate form provided above is for the same product. but different timeframe.
in the website, it says valid from 02/03/2013 till 02/09/2013, and the offer code is TD-8485.
the rebate above is valid from 01/21/2013 till 01/23/2013, and the offer code is TD-8320.

i guess i'll just have to wait...

teraman said:   This must be a 2.5 inch drive?Yes, according to information at Newegg (link and Amazon (link, but they give different specs for the dimensions: 5" x 3.1" x 0.6" vs. 4.43" x 3.1" x 0.75".

The drive being a 2.5" means you won't be able to use it as an internal SATA because its electronics will be made for direct USB 3.0 connection, with no separate USB/SATA converter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014