• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

U.S Patrol Hanging Dress Safe (24.06kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Rub this in dirt, get it a bit nasty looking and hang it with aprons by your work bench or in the laundry room. Who'd know?

For a good time- Wear as-is through the security checkpoint.

I actually don't think a dress like this is the best way to go if your strategy is to hide in plain sight. Some thieves take clothes. But awesome product for all you lady macgyvers out there.

Fascinating product! In for one. Will love keeping my Passports at home, and moving my nice jewelry out of the obvious places. BagofChips is quite right that someone might steal clothes, but I figure the percentages are much lower than someone stealing jewelry from a jewelry box (which probably has a 100% probability). As far as actually wearing it, well.........

For 69 cents more, get the limited edition Monica Lewinsky version

Bagofchips said:    Some thieves take clothes. not if you iron on a tacky picture to the front.... or a HUGE SpongeBob patch!

Or you could use Steve Martin's way to keep a robber from taking your wallet - just throw up on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014