• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02801319000P

The Thermo Mug with Case set includes one-16oz vacuum flask, two-15oz stainless steel travel mugs, and a zippered travel pouch with convenient strap.
Makes a great gift for that person who's always on the go
Stainless steel design is durable and easy-to-clean for long lasting use-will not stain, rust, or break if dropped.
Vacuum bottle features pour-through lid and cap that double as a cup
Travel mugs are tapered on bottom to fit all cup holders and have spill-proof lids
Vacuum bottle keeps liquids hot or cold up to 15 hours, while staying cool to the touch on the outside
Do not microwave
For best results, hand wash only

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Travel Mug + Thermo (20.15kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got 1 - thanks OP.

wooty (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 2:49p) |

In for 2 store pick up. Thanks OP.

dgrade (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 3:18p) |

Now $13.49.

hwncgo (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 12:48a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one, thanks, considering the temp is 0 f in central MA. right now it will be put to good use when I pick it up later this morning.

pjaff said:   In for one, thanks, considering the temp is 0 f in central MA. right now it will be put to good use when I pick it up later this morning.

I assume it starts out empty.

Thanks OP

--Big Coop

Very handy for all purposes.

No Sears close enough to make me drive in this weather and shipping starts at 6.50

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP..In for 1

Thanks OP. Very good for a gift.

Thanks OP

Great Find. thanks.

Thanks OP, in for one.

Thanks OP, in for one. They cancel my first order because OOS on the first store, but reorder and hopefuly the other store doesn't cancel too.

Dang it... my $5 sywr credit just expired two days ago. This would have been a smoking deal!

Dead? My order was cancelled immediately after receiving my order confirmation. Seemed automated to me...

Thanks OP. In 4 1 using my rewards points.

Update: Received email of cancelation due to OOS (even though stock checking when ordering indicated In Stock).

Free ship to your door for SYWMax members.

OverRuled said:   Thanks OP. In 4 1 using my rewards points.

Update: Received email of cancelation due to OOS (even though stock checking when ordering indicated In Stock).

same here in Detroit area

Out of stock online as I was checking out, but appears to be in stock for local pickup in NY. Thanks BB.

Got 1 - thanks OP.

In for 2 store pick up. Thanks OP.

Now $13.49.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014