• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic TC-P60U50 60" 1080p Plasma HDTV only $799.00
60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

Super Hot

Frys Electronics is carrying this 60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV for $799.00 (see final checkout for price)
This item receives Free Shipping
Final Price: $799.00 + Free Shipping

Compare: Adorama.com ($898.00) | buydig.com ($899.99) | Abt Electronics ($948.00) | Amazon.com ($999.00)

Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P60U50
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is so tempting vs the $799 TC-P55UT50 55inch that costco has available for pickup. This one Loses 3D, fast switching phosphors, and some extras the costco one has.

I'm right there with ya. I haven't bought a new tv in over 5 years. And that monster was used. I'd really like to have the option of 3d if I'm buying new.

Luckily the p60ut50 is dropping in price again. $1200 from pauls (save50 code). Now only $400 extra for those precious 5 inches. I can wait until after the superbowl but to me the sweet spot is around $1000 to $1100.

I'm 10 years in on a 32in Proview that I bought from costco. That's kind of my target too.

deal seems over at frys

I had to bite on a deal at best buy today. They had the 60ut50 stickered at $1199 (website still listed at $1599) but had no more in stock anywhere nearby. So they offered me the display model for $972 - 10% and free delivery. We'll see how it works out. Still have 30 days to see if a better offer pops up but I doubt it.

awrini said:   I had to bite on a deal at best buy today. They had the 60ut50 stickered at $1199 (website still listed at $1599) but had no more in stock anywhere nearby. So they offered me the display model for $972 - 10% and free delivery. We'll see how it works out. Still have 30 days to see if a better offer pops up but I doubt it.

Good deal. I bit on the Costco deal I mentioned. Figured the same if anything comes up the return will be easy.

It's down to $699 as of today. Same price as this past December.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014