• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lian Li (PC-Q25B) Mini-ITX Case
Disclaimer
Lian Li (PC-Q25B) Black Aluminum Mini-ITX Computer Case $79.99 After $30 MIR, Coupon & Free Shipping at Newegg

Normally $129.99, now $79.99 after $20 mail-in rebate (exp. 1/28), $30 off coupon code "EMCXWVV34" (exp. 1/28), and free shipping. 5/5 eggs based on 43 buyer reviews.

• Aluminum Case Material
  • Mini-ITX
  • 7 x 3.5" Drive Bays (7 Hot Swapable)
  • 1 x 120mm & 1 x 140mm Fans

Maximum Compatibility:

• VGA Card Length: 320mm
  • PSU Length: 140mm
  • CPU Cooler Height: 80mm

Member Summary

LIAN LI PC-Q25B
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome, I've been eyeing this case for a while to miniaturize my PC setup. Got one.

The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

You fan boys and your Lian Li's, you're a bad as the Mac folks...

SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ? You fan boys and your Lian Li's, you're a bad as the Mac folks...

The $49.99 case I believe was a different (less expensive) model. I personally really like this case due to the updated features. They did away with the 8 tiny screws that hold on the side and went with a pin system (pictured) and now the there is a removable mobo tray. The hard drive cage has been moved up to allow for a longer video card, as well five of them being hot swapable. There is no optical drive or front USB ports, which I think gives it a super clean look. Ideal as a htpc or small server or NAS box, but still flexible enough to make a portable gaming rig.

Guilty as charged though, I am a Lian Li fanboy

SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

I disagree. A Mac folk is content with not having control of what comes inside or runs on their computer. Quite the opposite of someone who builds their own rig, and wants the ability to have full control.

Ya got me there but I was really referring to the loyalty factor...

MeIsCheap said:   SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

I disagree. A Mac folk is content with not having control of what comes inside or runs on their computer. Quite the opposite of someone who builds their own rig, and wants the ability to have full control.

MeIsCheap said:   SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

Mac "folks" build their own rigs as well. Plenty of configuration and control....

Don't bundle everyone into one little bubble.

Anyway, back on topic, this looks like a great case. Perfect for a hackintosh build...

keaton85 said:   MeIsCheap said:   SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

Mac "folks" build their own rigs as well. Plenty of configuration and control....

Don't bundle everyone into one little bubble.

Anyway, back on topic, this looks like a great case. Perfect for a hackintosh build...

your are correct. but anyone who builds their own Mac, doesn't really own a Mac. They own a hackintosh, just as you referred to.

Exactly, the whole concept behind "Mac" is having everything bundled together. If you don't like being bundled together, don't use Mac.

Not that there's anything wrong with them, but I think it's kind of funny people still try to play off using Apple as free spirited and adventurous when they're the most monopolizing and profitable company in the world.

I've been using Mac's since the Mac Classic and the age of the hipster has completely destroyed the product IMO.

Also, huge Lian Li fan

SithMaster said:   The EGG had the white one for $49.99 the other day so why is this one a deal ?

I am not even sure if they make a white one of this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014