• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic Plasma sale at Paul's TV -- All Models listed-UPDATE 1/25Looks like Paul's pulled/changed some of the coupon codes on most of the TV's on their site today (1/25/12)

I decided to put all Paul's TV Panasonic Plasma sales in one post. I have only included the Panny's in this thread as most people really love these sets. I do not guaranty these are the lowest prices you will find but they should be some of the lowest out there. Not sure how long these prices will last or if they MIGHT go lower. But Paul's does have a 30 day price match.

MUST Log-in to see sale prices on most items.

Panasonic Plasma Pricing as of 1/25/12
Listing in BOLD are new or changed.

TC-P65GT50 $2200 with SAVE300 code

TC-P50GT50 $1000 with SAVE140 code

TC-P50ST50 $950 with SAVE50 code

TC-P55ST50 $1150 with SAVE50 code

TC-P60U50 $850 with SAVE50 code Just added

TC-P60UT50 $1150 with SAVE100 code

Codes are inserted at cart before checkout.
Free Shipping (with "White Glove" Delivery - Must check box at checkout)
No tax except CA, CO, MI, MA, and RI.

Additional coupons here:
http://www.paulstv.com/coupons_12-28-12.asp

Other promotions here:
http://www.paulstv.com/promotions.asp

Main site:
http://www.paulstv.com/

Don't forget 2% Cash Back through Fatwallet....

I also posted this over at Slickdeals, but thought it also need to be here..

Paul's TV
See Paul's TV discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

plasmas
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is it true Panasonic is going to discontinue Plasma production? They make some great ones.

dafish (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 2:51p) |

no. they had new ones at CES this year. IIRC the reviewer said it is the first tv to match the black level of the Pionee... (more)

MeIsCheap (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 3:00p) |

looking for a 55 Panny, just noticed the 50st50 is still working with the SAVE50 code here to make it $899 @ Pauls

Magick (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 1:19p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am in MA, looking for a 50" plasma from them. they have a big banner saying 'we pay the sales tax', maybe they still charge the tax, but give a credit to cancel it out?

Some GREAT deals. Get'em while these 2012 panasonics are still in circulation!

i bought dvd player on BF 2012.. new site, great to work with..
they offered direct rebate .. processed and paid check no probs..
customer support excellent..great prices..
they did not charge me sales tax

Living in CA has it's draw backs. Taxed on all the major retailers; pauls, Amazon, frys, bb, Sears. I guess someone has to pay for the fast train to fresno.

awrini said:   Living in CA has it's draw backs. Taxed on all the major retailers; pauls, Amazon, frys, bb, Sears. I guess someone has to pay for the fast train to fresno.

You forgot Newegg, and the bargain-basement gas pricing in CA.

Looks like Paul's updated their coupon codes today. Some TV's have larger discounts and some TV's have been removed. Prices and codes updated in 1st post.

I purchased a TC-P50ST50 from pauls a few weeks ago from $999. The four days I was able to use it, before my 5 year old broke it with a PS3 controller, it was the Best TV viewing experience of my life. The screens are very thin and easy to crack it. if you have kids, i pray for you. Otherwise consider the $220 2 year accidental screen protection I passed up.

Just purchased the 65VT50 for 2499.99 with coupon code (SAVE500)

buttons252 said:   I purchased a TC-P50ST50 from pauls a few weeks ago from $999. The four days I was able to use it, before my 5 year old broke it with a PS3 controller, it was the Best TV viewing experience of my life. The screens are very thin and easy to crack it. if you have kids, i pray for you. Otherwise consider the $220 2 year accidental screen protection I passed up.

Credit card usually covers accidental damage within 90 days. Hopefully yours does.

How's the "white glove" delivery service proved by HomeDirectUSA? Reviews are a little scary.

Bonescpa said:   How's the "white glove" delivery service proved by HomeDirectUSA? Reviews are a little scary.

A box is moved from the truck to inside your house. This is the end of their obligation.

You can ask them to wait while you test/verify it before you sign off.

They have no responsibility to mount it to your wall, the base, to test it, nor to show you how to use it.

I was able to get bestbuy.com to price match paul's 50GT50 price, my local B&M bestbuy wouldn't do the price match. I should have it this weekend.

ama70n will pricematch PaulsTV, just fyi, if you prefer to buy from ama70n.

according to Paul's TV website - the white glove service includes unpacking the TV and plugging it in to ensure it works. I understand they won't mount it on the wall, nor would I want them to.

Bonescpa said:   according to Paul's TV website - the white glove service includes unpacking the TV and plugging it in to ensure it works. I understand they won't mount it on the wall, nor would I want them to.

delivered as noted - they unpacked and checked to make sure it worked.

Just purchased TC-P65VT50 for $2499.99 using code SAVE500 Also, received confirmation of $100.00 CashBack (4%)

kinda too late to get it now for the big game is it.

yep!

SteelRing said:   kinda too late to get it now for the big game is it.

I have a Paul's TV down the road, so it seems like if one is in your area it would work

GBmanNC said:   Some GREAT deals. Get'em while these 2012 panasonics are still in circulation!

Is it true Panasonic is going to discontinue Plasma production? They make some great ones.

dafish said:   GBmanNC said:   Some GREAT deals. Get'em while these 2012 panasonics are still in circulation!

no. they had new ones at CES this year. IIRC the reviewer said it is the first tv to match the black level of the Pioneer Kuro. something to do with the red phosphor they were using.

looking for a 55 Panny, just noticed the 50st50 is still working with the SAVE50 code here to make it $899 @ Pauls

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.