• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hope it works on lenses.

Was hoping for double rewards on ink recycling!

On the same page as the accessories coupon, they are advertising discounted SDHC cards as "Add storage to your camera". Coupon should work on those.

I used to get excited seeing the weekly Staples ad posts.

Lately....not so much.

On that page: Includes camera bags, batteries, tripods and card readers. Assortment varies by store.

Just went through the flyer before checking here. Disappointed to see my feeling "there's nothing to see here" was right.

=aw

I want to get Tablet from Staples. Can someone share me a coupon please?

Thanks.

Includes camera bags, batteries, tripods and card readers. Assortment varies by store.

I want to get Tablet from Staples.
Tablets (and computers in general) are almost always excluded from the general-purpose coupons.

=aw

I guess all the hype about some good Staples deals due to the end of their fiscal year was erroneous.

1brooklyn1 said:   I guess all the hype about some good Staples deals due to the end of their fiscal year was erroneous.

Yes. It kind of makes you not want to get a ton of rewards anymore because there doesn't seem to be as many cash out opportunities for huge rewards checks now that the software isn't there.

MrVietnam said:   1brooklyn1 said:   I guess all the hype about some good Staples deals due to the end of their fiscal year was erroneous.

Yes. It kind of makes you not want to get a ton of rewards anymore because there doesn't seem to be as many cash out opportunities for huge rewards checks now that the software isn't there.

Since Black Friday, there hasn't been any software that were free after easy rebate. They had a few McAfee's that had MIR's in December, but that's been it.

BTW, after the website update, I could not login because "." is no longer allowed. Had to change my password. Zipcodes are also messed up.

Any update from anyone that used coupon for lense

Includes camera bags, batteries, tripods and card readers. Assortment varies by store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014