• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Through Saturday, January 26th, Clinique.com is offering up 2 FREE Mini Samples plus FREE Shipping with ANY order (no code needed!)! There are quite a few items priced between $10-$15, so this definitely makes for a sweet deal when you factor in the freebies!

www.clinique.com

cb avaliable

tnx collin/h2s

Clinique
Need a Clinique coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

clinique (15.76kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Very nice deal. There is a ton of stuff around the $15 price point, not very much below that.

The minis available include Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder Mini, Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Sunset Glow, Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator Mini (MS was one of the first gel moisturizers and it's still one of my faves), High Impact Mascara Treat in Black, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Packette (NOT a mini, this looks like a one-use), Lash Doubling Mascara Mini in Black,SSFM Liquid Facial Wash Mini in Regular Strength, Clinique Happy Fragrance Mini.

One caveat about Clinique: They have some really great skincare options, but the basic set (the famous "three step") is ... well, all I can say is that paint stripper is much cheaper and would produce about the same results. Even the "mild" option is pretty bad.

(I love it when boys post beauty deals. Thanks MC!)

Was the free shipping worldwide by any chance?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014