HTC EVO Design 4G for Boost Mobile $149.95

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HSN.com has the HTC Design 4G for Boost Mobile on sale for $149.95. They are also bundling in a car charger, and "App Pack Premier 6 bundle activation card". They also give you a color case (four different color choices). I checked boostmobile.com and they have it for $249.99 without the extras. $100 discount is not bad

I just found this page this morning. Seems like a pretty good deal for an Android phone!

http://www.hsn.com/products/htc-evo-design-no-contract-android-s...

This is the Todays Special for HSN, Friday. The deal will expire at midnight EST.

HSN
Need a HSN coupon that earns Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

evo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Totally ripped from SD...they had this posted yesterday but good for those that didn't see it.

I posted it there I thought I would share it here as well since no one seemed to pick it up here.

CowBoom has this HTC kingdom Sprint refurbished for ~$120. XTC clip doesn't support this model.

Question: where to get min. are there any double or triple plans ??

gulfwindx said:   Question: where to get min. are there any double or triple plans ??

I am pretty sure Boost only does unlimited plans, either daily or monthly for their Android phones like this one.

scott78945 said:   Totally ripped from SD...they had this posted yesterday but good for those that didn't see it.

I never get the "this deal was posted somewhere else and you 'plagerized' it" syndrome.

The OP, wherever they post, did not "create" the deal. There is no original, proprietary information here... it's not like stealing music or a movie. It's public information.

The first one to post the completely public domain information on any deal site "wins." We don't have anything better to split hairs about?

A potential better deal is to go with Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G currently on sales for $149. HTC EVO V 4G is identical to HTC Evo 3D, sporting a pair of 5mg pixel camera and a 1.2 dual core CPU. HTC EVO Design is a slightly lower end model, sporting a single core CPU.

Both Virgin Mobile and Boost are using Sprint's CDMA network. And both phones are supporting the deadend 4G technology WiMax.

It all boils down to the available voice/data plan, local signal strength, and the 4G converage. But on spec, Virgin Mobile's HTC EVO V 4G is a much better phone.

Thanks for posting, great deal!

Good item to flip on 3bay but the sales tax will kill the deal

Good item to flip on 3bay but the sales tax will kill the deal

Just wanted to update that this is the Today's Special with HSN. They are offering four flex pays with this offer. If you have never tried flex pay before it is pretty sweet. It basically lets your order home for a small payment. If you do not like it, return it otherwise keep it and they charge you the rest of the amount each month.

Once activated, does one have to maintain an account w/ Boost for 'x' amount of months/years?

PLMK, thank you!

hereford said:   Once activated, does one have to maintain an account w/ Boost for 'x' amount of months/years?

PLMK, thank you!

Boost is no contract, you can use it for one month and never use it again. It is up to you.

scott78945 said:   Totally ripped from SD...they had this posted yesterday but good for those that didn't see it.

I fail to see the issue, to even mention it

johnniefive said:   hereford said:   Once activated, does one have to maintain an account w/ Boost for 'x' amount of months/years?

PLMK, thank you!

Boost is no contract, you can use it for one month and never use it again. It is up to you.

Appreciate the help!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.