Free $15 credit to Fab.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free $15 credit to Fab.com

Note, credits may take some time to appear in your account.

This applies to new and old accounts.

Just log in or create your account
www.fab.com

go to www.fab.com/vday
and then
www.fab.com/vday5

credits expire on valentines day i think

Credits are taking 20min + or so to credit now.

$10 wrapp code will stack with these.

*I got a $10 Holiday Unlock Gift" randomly added to make it $35. i think it's a sign up credit that comes a day after sign up (?) YMMV on that one, i did not click anything or do anything to get it, and got no email, it just showed up in my credits.

AngryWife op

Member Summary

fab.com
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got the $10, the $5 didn't work for me, but got another $10 through Wrapp. I just ordered two of these bath mats and jus... (more)

cblue (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 7:55a) |

Very Interesting! Thanks!

MrFrugality (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 1:31a) |

The rug I ordered with the credits arrived today and it is fab!

Bluefw (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 11:59p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can get National Geographic for free for one year.

credit taking long time .. still showing zero ...

any free shipping codes? in most cases shipping kills the deals ...

Argh, Fab is a PITA to navigate ... but this just might make it worth it. Thanks, BB!!!

I set up an account and went to both ($5+$10) links, still waiting for them to show up. I also applied a $10 GC (which came in a Fab shipment from the LivingSocial deal on Sunday), and it applied right away.

Edit: Here's a link I found to get an additional $5 added to your account: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fabjanuary (OP mr_abhi007)

It's been a couple hours since I went to both the $10 and $5 links, and I'm still not seeing any credit added to my account... Did it work for anyone else?

i signed up 3 hours ago. still no credit.

***update: 6 hours later, i got my credit. just now.***

1chris1 said:   I set up an account and went to both ($5+$10) links, still waiting for them to show up. I also applied a $10 GC (which came in a Fab shipment from the LivingSocial deal on Sunday), and it applied right away.

Edit: Here's a link I found to get an additional $5 added to your account: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fabjanuary (OP mr_abhi007)

"This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance."

Thanks though

I signed up today about 2hrs ago and no $5/$10

No credit. The site is the pits anyway, a waste of time. Daggers to OP.

golgo1313 said:   i signed up 3 hours ago. still no credit.

It has been going on since yesterday, they just got overwhelmed by SD

My order was shipped today.

It did say in small print (on the $10 and $5) it may take up to 24 hrs. for it to credit in your account.

Nothing credited yet for me...

My $5 & $10 just did show up after about 5 hours...still waiting on the Survey $5 and fab.com/enjoy/5free $5. Thanks OP!
The second $5 (5free) just showed up in my account.

Thanks OP.

Got $15, TY

Got my $20. Took about 5-6 hours for the credits to post. Besides the National Geographic subscription for $12, any ideas of how to spend the $20 ($15 of which expires on 2/14/13.

Even if you are paying with their free credits, it looks like when you place an order they require you to enter your credit card information.

Also, you will have to pay a shipping charge on all orders under $75 (magazines excluded). You cannot use your credits (free money) to pay for shipping.

These are very nice steak knives. . half off.. You can also use PayPal.

http://fab.com/sale/16059/product/405/

Got the $10, the $5 link said that this offer was not available with my account or something along those lines.

1chris1 said:   My $5 & $10 just did show up after about 5 hours...still waiting on the Survey $5 and fab.com/enjoy/5free $5. Thanks OP!
The second $5 (5free) just showed up in my account.

I didn't know about this 5free you linked to - I clicked it and got the $5 instantly - thank you! I signed up for the other $5 and $10 credits early yesterday afternoon and I just got the credit this morning.

Shananigans said:   Got the $10, the $5 link said that this offer was not available with my account or something along those lines.

yep..i got the same....message for 5$ credit one

Thanks OP. I gathered $30 worth of credits and got a $30 item for just of the cost of shipping.

I signed up a few accounts. Only the account that had been opened for a while got the vday credits. The rest just got the $5 new member credit

Got all of them for a $20 credit .. Thank you OP !!!

So far only $5 are in my account from last night, but it says it could take 24hours.

$5 credit no longer works. It says sorry your account is not eligible.

dont forget to set email preferences.

got $20 credit total. thanks op.

Just got 10 , when i try to get the Extra $5 dlls it says my account is not elegible !!

Well that's unfortunate. Looks like Fab just deactivated my account. Too bad, because I actually had $20 credit with them. Not to mention, I had signed up EVERYONE in my immediate family/friends. They deactivated everyone's account. Funny, how I told my family and friends about this great website that I planned to make plenty of future purchases from - looks like they just lost at least 10 customers - Great going FAB.COM

yelloe1213 said:   Well that's unfortunate. Looks like Fab just deactivated my account. Too bad, because I actually had $20 credit with them. Not to mention, I had signed up EVERYONE in my immediate family/friends. They deactivated everyone's account. Funny, how I told my family and friends about this great website that I planned to make plenty of future purchases from - looks like they just lost at least 10 customers - Great going FAB.COM

I'm guessing you signed up all those accounts from the same computer/household. A bunch of people were doing that on the other site for fake referrals , so they probably had enough of people gaming the system.

yelloe1213 said:   Well that's unfortunate. Looks like Fab just deactivated my account. Too bad, because I actually had $20 credit with them. Not to mention, I had signed up EVERYONE in my immediate family/friends. They deactivated everyone's account. Funny, how I told my family and friends about this great website that I planned to make plenty of future purchases from - looks like they just lost at least 10 customers - Great going FAB.COMI wonder why sometimes people feel the need to lie to themselves and to others by making statements like "I planned to make plenty of future purchases from", while what they really mean is "I planned to make plenty of FREE future purchases from". When the free part is taken away, they get all pissy. To me, not only would the businesses not care, but would actually be pleased if "they just lost at least 10 customers" like this. Not to mention that those "10 customers" were really just one opportunist.

We all know such people exist, but once again, why do they feel the need to lie?

The free shipping for $75+ is applied to the order before the credits are applied.

got the $10, the $5 didn't work for me, but got another $10 through Wrapp. I just ordered two of these bath mats and just paid $4.95 shipping.
bathmat

Very Interesting! Thanks!

The rug I ordered with the credits arrived today and it is fab!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014