• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Vac
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ty!

This model (166DX) usually goes for about $30 bucks online shipped. So a good price––green for OP. If it were battery powered, I'd be in.

Ours just broke after years of good use. Thanks op.

unable to check out...not able to go past the Billing Address page..tried in both Chrome and IE

I bought one of these for something like $13 shipped, when it was a front-page sale item online on BestBuy.com. It works well for my wooden floors, for cleaning up crumbs around my computer desk. That's all I use it for. I think that it would be relatively useless for carpeted floors.

Green for a cheap Vacuum.

Finally able to check out..Thanks OP

In for 1. $14.xx (CA tax) bucks shipped to store worth a try.

looked at the reviews and everybody griped about the short cord.

iowahawkeye said:   looked at the reviews and everybody griped about the short cord. Well I guess they must have big rooms, it has a 15 foot cord.
In New York City that would be long enough to do your appartment and the 3 appartments around you lol Others may be enough for just a single room. Pretty good deal @13.00 shipped !!

Thanks OP. In or one. $13.94 shipped.

says OOS online

Does any one know how this is different from this one? - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1245486/
I bought it for $9 in WalMart about a month ago.

tsanju said:   Does any one know how this is different from this one? - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1245486/
I bought it for $9 in WalMart about a month ago.

Buzz-in - The Question (answer)
What are
Color,
Retailer, and
AVAILABILITY
?

ordered 1145 am said expired (just to try) confirmed shipped to store at 245 pm guess it was still on thx op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014