• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Only valid in stores - 1/25 & 1/26

Valid on one entire purchase. Choose as many items as you like!
Excludes Bonus Buys, Door Busters, electronics/Tech Trek, fine and fashion watches, fragrance & cosmetics, cause-related merchandise and other charitable items, furniture departments and mattresses, clearance center merchandise, gift cards, Incredible Values, salon products, service departments, special orders, Yellow Dot/ Black Dot merchandise, small electrics, health & wellness, toys, food, coffee, candy, Brahmin, Coach, Columbia, Fossil, Frye, Levi's, Michael Kors, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, Silver Jeans Co., Swarovski crystal, Tempur-Pedic, Waterford crystal and regular price items from Dooney & Bourke, Dansko, Ecco, Birkenstock, Merrell, Designer Shoe Salon, Lucky Brand, Polo, Lauren Ralph Lauren and Wacoal.
Limit one per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or "use card" discount offer. Coupon will not be available in stores. Must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Duplicates or reproductions will not be honored. Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen coupons. Valid in-store only. Cannot be redeemed for cash; no change will be given. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or used towards a purchase of a gift card or as payment on a Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. credit card account. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. associates and retirees are not eligible.
Sales tax is not included in total minimum purchase requirement calculation. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost.

Bon-Ton Stores
See Bon-Ton Stores promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo (2.38kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Bon-Ton Stores Coupons:
    FREESHIP
    Free shipping on any order (expires 4/22/14 2:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Good luck finding anything to use it on. Bon Ton is notorious for numerous exclusions on coupons. Actually it is the most coupon unfriendly store in my opinion.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Good luck finding anything to use it on. Bon Ton is notorious for numerous exclusions on coupons. Actually it is the most coupon unfriendly store in my opinion.

I do not have any local Bon-Ton stores - just ordered something online and then they sent this to me.

archena said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   Good luck finding anything to use it on. Bon Ton is notorious for numerous exclusions on coupons. Actually it is the most coupon unfriendly store in my opinion.

I do not have any local Bon-Ton stores - just ordered something online and then they sent this to me.

Then perhaps we should post the exclusions.

Excludes Bonus Buys, Door Busters, electronics/Tech Trek, fine and fashion watches, fragrance
& cosmetics, cause-related merchandise and other charitable items, furniture departments
and mattresses, clearance center merchandise, gift cards, Incredible Values, salon products,
service departments, special orders, Yellow Dot/Black Dot merchandise, small electrics, health
& wellness, toys, food, coffee, candy, Brahmin, Coach, Columbia, Frye, Levi’s, Michael Kors,
Not Your Daughter’s Jeans, Silver Jeans Co., Swarovski crystal, Fossil, Tempur-Pedic, Waterford
crystal and regular price items from Dooney & Bourke, Dansko, Ecco, Birkenstock, Merrell,
Designer Shoe Salon, Lucky Brand, Polo, Lauren Ralph Lauren and Wacoal.
Limit one per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or
“use card” discount offer.

forzaINTER said:   archena said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   Good luck finding anything to use it on. Bon Ton is notorious for numerous exclusions on coupons. Actually it is the most coupon unfriendly store in my opinion.

Then perhaps we should post the exclusions.

Excludes Bonus Buys, Door Busters, electronics/Tech Trek, fine and fashion watches, fragrance
& cosmetics, cause-related merchandise and other charitable items, furniture departments
and mattresses, clearance center merchandise, gift cards, Incredible Values, salon products,
service departments, special orders, Yellow Dot/Black Dot merchandise, small electrics, health
& wellness, toys, food, coffee, candy, Brahmin, Coach, Columbia, Frye, Levi’s, Michael Kors,
Not Your Daughter’s Jeans, Silver Jeans Co., Swarovski crystal, Fossil, Tempur-Pedic, Waterford
crystal and regular price items from Dooney & Bourke, Dansko, Ecco, Birkenstock, Merrell,
Designer Shoe Salon, Lucky Brand, Polo, Lauren Ralph Lauren and Wacoal.
Limit one per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or
“use card” discount offer.

And when you actually get in the store that'll cover just about everything and the things you can actually use it on you'll find sale prices throughout the year much cheaper.

I only used that coupon once, but was able to use it on some things that were on sale and one was even a door buster. Not sure how I got so lucky.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014