• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here

childrens place $15 gift card for $7.50 at Saveology.com
Free shipping + 5.5% CB from Fatwallet

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER:
1.) Visit https://www.redeemthisnow.com/
2.) Enter in your voucher number and hit "submit" - voucher number must be entered
exactly as written (include dashes)
3.) Enter in your email address that was used for purchase
4.) Enter in desired shipping address
5.) Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your card

Member Summary

Clothing (38.92kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

sweet deal for moms.

Great deal, but FYI voucher does expire in 30 days

savology "voucher" expires in one month, but not the gift card. Once you get the redeem the voucher, the gift card can be used anytime without any expiration.

Just go one!! Thanks

BEWARE of doing business with this company. I have been bitten once and never entertain any deals from them.

@000ASH000 - Yes. But you can redeed the voucher online, without calling them. That shouldn't be a problem!

in for one. Took 2 munites total inluding redeemed it.

Good deal; thx. Notice you can't uncheck the subcription to their newsletter.

how do you redeem online?

I agree. I would never do business with them again and I've read other negative comments from people on Saveology's Facebook page.

How

IndianInUSA said:   @000ASH000 - Yes. But you can redeed the voucher online, without calling them. That shouldn't be a problem!
Correct. I redeemed an offer this way a few weeks ago and received it in a timely fashion with no issues whatsoever.

In for one, thanks

Have anyone ever joined their Elite group and it is worth?

In for 1. Thanks OP.

am currently on hold for 31 minutes to try to redeem this offer. not sure if it is worth the $7.5 i am saving.

shumbum said:   am currently on hold for 31 minutes to try to redeem this offer. not sure if it is worth the $7.5 i am saving.
How come you didn't redeem it as outlined in the OP? No need to be on the phone in the first place.

I bought a $15 children's place gift card for $7.50 and the voucher said to call the Saveology Redemption Center to redeem the voucher. After calling I spent 30 minutes on the phone speaking with someone who kept trying to sell me other products. I told him numerous times to stop which he completely ignored and continued to sell. I asked to speak to his manager and he completely ignored this as well. I finally hung up. It felt like I was being pranked. Worst customer experience EVER. STAY AWAY and tell everyone you know to stay away as well.

I received my gift card in the mail today
I redeemed my voucher online right after I purchased it instead of calling as per OP indicated we could
I was a little worried after reading some of the post but it arrived today
Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014