• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Charger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$8 bucks now

I would have taken it for 5. Don't want it for 8.

This is the cable you have to make sure to put in 1 way... it isn't reversible like the original cable from apple

mainomega said:   This is the cable you have to make sure to put in 1 way... it isn't reversible like the original cable from apple

I got one from the last sale a month ago. Works both ways like the OEM apple cable. You can use to charge or connect to iTunes.

Are both 1A chargers? If it's 500mA, it's worthless to me.

I got the same deal not very long ago. The quality of the cable is very good. I asked my friends to compare it to the original cable. Most of them cannot tell the difference. It works extremely well to charge or connect to iTunes. I'm very happy with it. But I wish the price could get lower soon!

jolin said:   I got the same deal not very long ago. The quality of the cable is very good. I asked my friends to compare it to the original cable. Most of them cannot tell the difference. It works extremely well to charge or connect to iTunes. I'm very happy with it. But I wish the price could get lower soon!
Do you know if they are labeled as 1 amp? Thanks for your post! TGIF!

mainomega said:   This is the cable you have to make sure to put in 1 way... it isn't reversible like the original cable from apple

That's what she said.

I also got this cable last time it was offered about a month ago. I only use it in the car. It is a bit bent on the side you plug in the Iphone. I might got an odd one. But it works good and you can reverse it and it still charges fine!

In for 1, I need a car charger, thanks OP

in for 1 even that the ripoff $8 price....thx op.

Thanks Butcherboy!

Thanks, N42

Will it work for Ipad 4th generation?

g0dMAn said:   Do you know if they are labeled as 1 amp? Thanks for your post! TGIF!

The A/C and car adapter are labeled 1000mA. I have not tested to confirm the output amps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014