• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This audio recording software can record any sound on the computer as MP3/ WAV/ OGG/ FLAC files. Also it provides Voice Activation System, File Length Limitation System and Schedule to help you to record online audio programs even while you’re not at your PC!

The program is available for $24.99, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/nowsmart-audio-record-wizard/

Member Summary

Audio Record Wizard 6
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know how this compares to Total Recorder? Obviously since this is free and TR isn't, that is a plus for this software.

leonc said:   Does anyone know how this compares to Total Recorder? Obviously since this is free and TR isn't, that is a plus for this software.

Woah, woah woah! Let's not rush to conclusions.

Sometime 'free' isn't always free. What kind of personal information must be 'given' away to achieve this free program.
What is that information worth? What level of support will I recieve on this 'free' deal? How will upgrades be tested and delivered to me?

Overall, I think we need an analysis of the registration data value versus the system (memory & cpu) load versus capability of this program.
That data should be compared against the built-in Windows audio recorder, total recorder and at least 5-6 of the other popular recorders.

I have a LOT of audio recording to do over the next few weeks (jungle insect mating calls) and I need to know if this is the right deal for me.

Sorry it's friday.

nidude said:   leonc said:   Does anyone know how this compares to Total Recorder? Obviously since this is free and TR isn't, that is a plus for this software.

Sometime 'free' isn't always free. agree]
What kind of personal information must be 'given' away to achieve this free program. Nothing

What is that information worth? $0.00
What level of support will I recieve on this 'free' deal? None
How will upgrades be tested and delivered to me? No upgrade

Overall, I think we need an analysis of the registration data value versus the system (memory & cpu) load versus capability of this program. really!!
That data should be compared against the built-in Windows audio recorder, total recorder and at least 5-6 of the other popular recorders. go head do it!

I have a LOT of audio recording to do over the next few weeks (jungle insect mating calls) and I need to know if this is the right deal for me. It might!

Sorry it's friday. yay TGIF

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014