• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CowBoom.com is having another flash sale on Cell Phones today. Inventory will rotate throughout the day, so if you miss a phone, check back and it may resurface. CowBoom sells items returned to BestBuy which will have cosmetic flaws (scratches, etc...) but are tested to be fully functional.

Just bought "Apple MC319LL/A iPhone 4 32GB ATT GSM -Black" for $219.99 for son.

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

iphone
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 4G AT&T Smartphone $379.99 Blue, Red and White.

Cheapstuffs (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 10:34p) |

Try www.glyde.com for used phones. It takes a little longer to get it in mail, but has better prices and return policy i... (more)

torajm (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 10:27a) |

My oldest activated turn by turn GPS without an app. Topo maps are available for $10. I guess there is geocache stuff... (more)

clearanceman (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 6:45p) |

From site: "Get a great deal on a smart phone without the hassle of extending your current contract! Deals on top brands include Apple, HTC, Samsung and more will be rotating while supplies last!"

$219.99 - Apple MC319LL/A iPhone 4 32GB ATT GSM -Black
$119.99 - BlackBerry Curve 9360 AT&T Mobile Phone - Black
$99.99 - HTC Inspire 3G/4G Mobile Smartphone for ATT
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is that a good deal for an iphone? my samsung galaxy s is starting to crap out.

infinitemonkeys said:   CowBoom.com is having another flash sale on Cell Phones today. Inventory will rotate throughout the day, so if you miss a phone, check back and it may resurface. CowBoom sells items returned to BestBuy which will have cosmetic flaws (scratches, etc...) but are tested to be fully functional.

Just bought "Apple MC319LL/A iPhone 4 32GB ATT GSM -Black" for $219.99 for son.

decent deal ..i got the same from Amazon MARKET PLACE - for 209$ during thanks giving sale 2012.

This is in the same price range as CL for my area.
This way you do not need to swap phones and cash in Denny's parking lot or test the phone quickly wile someone rushes
you explaining that they have to meet their probation officer soon
You get 30 days to return it and can use a credit card

You said rotating stock, I have only seen the iPhone pop up from 3 separate browsers over a 4 hour period. Has anyone else seen a different phone pop up?

I bought an iPhone 4 16gb from CowBoom almost 1 year ago and it was practically brand new. Had a slight scratch on the screen that can only bee seen when the screen goes black. It was rated a 5 at the time, very happy with my purchase. Got a Squaretrade warranty just in case though.

I updated the summary to include the site text regarding the sale:
"Get a great deal on a smart phone without the hassle of extending your current contract! Deals on top brands include Apple, HTC, Samsung and more will be rotating while supplies last!"

I haven't seen any other items yet, either, but the text indicates it is a rotating inventory flash sale.

infinitemonkeys said:   I updated the summary to include the site text regarding the sale:
"Get a great deal on a smart phone without the hassle of extending your current contract! Deals on top brands include Apple, HTC, Samsung and more will be rotating while supplies last!"

I haven't seen any other items yet, either, but the text indicates it is a rotating inventory flash sale.

Thanks, I was hoping for a Sprint phone, that is why I was asking. I don't want to extend my contract until I see what Windows Phones they are going to launch but I need a 4g phone.

jonny4 said:   infinitemonkeys said:   I updated the summary to include the site text regarding the sale:

Thanks, I was hoping for a Sprint phone, that is why I was asking. I don't want to extend my contract until I see what Windows Phones they are going to launch but I need a 4g phone.

I just saw a Sprint htc Evo 4g for $50 with retail price $550. Didn't pay too much attention, but it might have only been a 4 condition.

macosx said:   jonny4 said:   infinitemonkeys said:   I updated the summary to include the site text regarding the sale:

I just saw a Sprint htc Evo 4g for $50 with retail price $550. Didn't pay too much attention, but it might have only been a 4 condition.

LOL, Dammit. I am still only getting the iPhone.

Sweet, thanks OP! Been waiting for the deals to come back on the Samsung Nexus again

Motorola Atrix 2 HD is $139.99

Mulox said:   Sweet, thanks OP! Been waiting for the deals to come back on the Samsung Nexus again
Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4g? I will be mad if I missed a Galaxy Nexus, lol.

Thank god, it is finally showing me different phones. LOL, all AT&T phones for me so far. I is a conspiracy to keep me away from Sprint.

Finally another phone. Just a Blackberry, though. Meh.

Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T, $99.99
Blackberry Curve 9360 AT&T, $119.99
Dell Streak AT&T, $119.99
Blackberry Bold 9780 T-Mobile, $129.99
HTC EVO Shift 4g Sprint, $49.99
Apple iPhone 4 32Gb AT&T, $219.99
HTC Vivid 4g AT&T, $149.99
Blackberry Torch 9860 AT&T, $149.99
Nokia Lumia 900 AT&T, $169.99
Samsung SGH-I727 Galaxy S II Skyrocket AT&T, $179.99
Apple iPhone 4s Sprint, $349.99

That Evo is a great deal. Got a couple for the kids for $38 each. They make great android players and even the GPS works without cell service. And of course the FM radio. Can Skype, games, surf, music, HDMI out, 4.7 inch screen, etc. micro SD cards are cheap. Extra batteries are cheap, less than $4 shipped US seller on eBay. Since they are hard on batteries, I got a couple extra batteries and a separate wall charger for $3 on eBay from a chinese seller. So they can swap out batteries. These chargers take micro USB cables so they can charge the phone and an extra battery at the same time. Very nice.

Can I use this ATT version Iphone 4 on T Mobile Network? I mean to say since it is not unlocked, will AT&T will unlock free of cost for the customer who are not in ATT? Thanks

Got a couple for the kids for $38 each.

Where and when?

ill AT&T will unlock free of cost for the customer who are not in ATT? Thanks

Why? They are not so nice.

Yes, I want to know about the Evo deal as well please... need one for my kid. I assume you can unlock these and use on pre-paid plans like BoostMobile?

site down for maintenance. Good timing!

deleted

f2000sa said:   Got a couple for the kids for $38 each.

Where and when?

CowBoom in October.

Mulox said:   Yes, I want to know about the Evo deal as well please... need one for my kid. I assume you can unlock these and use on pre-paid plans like BoostMobile?

I don't know about unlocking. My kids are just using them as android players on wifi with free GPS and FM radio. Gave them $8 16gb micro SD cards.

mrsoumenkahali said:   Can I use this ATT version Iphone 4 on T Mobile Network? I mean to say since it is not unlocked, will AT&T will unlock free of cost for the customer who are not in ATT? ThanksIf not get it unmlocked on eBay for <$5

clearanceman said:   That Evo is a great deal. Got a couple for the kids for $38 each. They make great android players and even the GPS works without cell service..

best free GPS app?

Bought 32 gig iphone

samsung i747
Disclaimer
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 4G AT&T Smartphone $379.99 Blue, Red and White.

Try www.glyde.com for used phones. It takes a little longer to get it in mail, but has better prices and return policy if the device is not to your liking.

vickh said:   clearanceman said:   That Evo is a great deal. Got a couple for the kids for $38 each. They make great android players and even the GPS works without cell service..

best free GPS app?

My oldest activated turn by turn GPS without an app. Topo maps are available for $10. I guess there is geocache stuff too for cheap.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014