• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found this in some other forum, Thanks to OP: power_var

MS Office Pro 2013 and Project Pro 2013 for $10(use ur gmail ID)
I thought you would be interested in this great deal being offered to our company. Now you can purchase Microsoft(R) Office Professional 2013 for your home computer for only $9.95. All you need is the Program Code listed below (this code is specific to our company) and your company provided email address.

Click here for details:MS Office Pro 2013 HUP for $9.95

Microsoft HUP Program Code: DC2C9125AD

Enjoy!

Member Summary

office
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not working for me with gmail address

Same here.

"Please contact your benefit administrator to learn if you are eligible and to retrieve your program code."

Same. Does not work for me either with a GMail address.

Plan on your copies being deactivated if you purchase with this code. Only use Microsoft HUP if you comply with the license for it. If you don't work for the company that uses that code, avoid this license-violating "deal."

I received this offer through my company. You need a verified email and it can only be used once. I tried getting a second copy but was denied.

anyone able to get this to work??? I can't add it to my cart...

You can't add to cart unless there's a enough licenses available. In this case, there's probably zero licenses to begin with so you can't add to the card...

It'll work only for employees of that particular company corresponding to the HUP program code.

Reminds of the facebook method. They fixed that real quick too.

Given that this "deal" doesn't work, plus its questionable ethical issue acknowledged by the administrators, shouldn't this thread be removed?

Replace the headline's phrase "Use your GMail ID" with the following phrase: "Contact your company's Information Technology Department".

Lol what an idiot! Microsoft will kill that code and sanction his organization.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014