• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Storage for your computer made simple.

Experience transfer speeds up to 10x faster with the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0! This Verbatim compact external portable hard drive features a sleek piano-black finish and comes with the fastest USB connectivity available. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 lets you blaze through demanding tasks by reading and saving files faster. This external hard drive features Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software that allows full system backup and restore functions, the ability to schedule automatic backup by date/time and an encrypted backup option with password control. Save your precious photos, videos, graphics, games, music, data and more in ultimate safety with Verbatim.
Compact, portable drive features a sleek piano black finish
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 increases transfer speed up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
100% compatible with USB 2.0 ports
Includes Verbatim's Green Button energy-saving software
Features Verbatim's Formatter software, allowing users to easily format the drive to either FAT32 or NTFS (or FAT32 to HFS+ for Mac version), based on their own requirements
Dimensions: 1.9"D x 5.5"W x 7.1"H
Industry-leading 7-year limited warranty

sku 917613 DRIVE LINK

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verbatim Store 'n' Go SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

7 Years warranty seems cool... I wish it last that long

Is this a good price? I can use one but don't need it immediately and can wait for a better deal. If good, I will get one

Looks to be about $30 lower than other places AND if you have a good coupon you could really make a good deal great. I had an awesome $ off Staples coupon that I had to use, but would have still gotten it for that price.

Site maintenance earlier, comes up @ $112.90 for me?

Must have been good the sale is over.

Got my drive today. For those that got in on it I hope that you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014