• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black Friday in January Sale

They are calling it Winter Doorbuster Days that feel like Black Friday. Lots of different deals. For example:

FREE Droid Razr on Verizon (2 yr contract)
$299. Free shipping. Samsung 15.6" Laptop. Features an AMD dual-core A6 accelerated processor with AMD Radeon HD 7520G graphics, 4GB DDR3 memory, 500GB hard drive, and Windows 8.
$549. Free shipping. Insignia™ 55" Class LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV Features 1080p resolution for arresting visuals with intense detail and stunning clarity. Three HDMI inputs for simple connection to high-definition components.
$1599. Free shipping. VIZIO 70" Class LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV. Enjoy a cinema-like experience in your home. Connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and more. Features SRS StudioSound HD.

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LCD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't wait for the Valentine's Day Black Friday
and the Spring Break Black Friday
and the Memorial Day Start of Summer Black Friday
and the July 4th Black Friday
and the Labor Day Time for Fall Black Friday

They can probably squeeze a few more in there somewhere...

Don't forget the other colors. What about Green Thursday where they focus on eco friendly products (or xbox products I guess)? And lets not forget Red Wednesday where only project (RED) products get sold.

Well there are 52 fridays, so I'm sure they can fit in a lot more. Question is how many can they fit before going bankrupt.

I kind of chuckled when I got the email. BF was pretty tame this year. Why would anyone expect the same sales to be more successful...

1) after Christmas presents have been bought
2) after the bills for Christmas presents have arrived
3) after we got our Christmas presents

I didn't even look

icecube said:   Can't wait for the Valentine's Day Black Friday
and the Spring Break Black Friday
and the Memorial Day Start of Summer Black Friday
and the July 4th Black Friday
and the Labor Day Time for Fall Black Friday

They can probably squeeze a few more in there somewhere...

they might get shy and invent brown or white friday LOL!

evilkoala said:   Don't forget the other colors. What about Green Thursday where they focus on eco friendly products (or xbox products I guess)? And lets not forget Red Wednesday where only project (RED) products get sold.
How about brown Friday when they get rid of all the sh*t that didn't sell the other Fridays!

I think they are going after the tax refund crowd so there definitely will be more "Black Fridays" to encourage people to bring that money to Best Buy.

It's a tad kittle early to be going after the tax refund crowd...who files and gets their refund in January?
And I think anyone that has the foresight to file and claim their refund early in Feb/Mar probably isn't the type to blow it at Best Buy...!


afox50x said:   I think they are going after the tax refund crowd so there definitely will be more "Black Fridays" to encourage people to bring that money to Best Buy.

icecube said:   It's a tad kittle early to be going after the tax refund crowd...who files and gets their refund in January?
And I think anyone that has the foresight to file and claim their refund early in Feb/Mar probably isn't the type to blow it at Best Buy...!


afox50x said:   I think they are going after the tax refund crowd so there definitely will be more "Black Fridays" to encourage people to bring that money to Best Buy.


TV deals during January are not targeted towards Tax Refunds, they are targeted towards the Super Bowl crowd. It is actually probably the time of the year to buy a TV. Better deals than on Black Friday.

Best Buy can go to hell, I'm tired of their deceptive advertising. Offering a week long coupon only to pull it 10 hours later. They're obviously a basket case soon to be BK worthless piece of shat company. I'll payer a higher price to not support their worthless corp.

icecube said:   It's a tad kittle early to be going after the tax refund crowd...who files and gets their refund in January?
And I think anyone that has the foresight to file and claim their refund early in Feb/Mar probably isn't the type to blow it at Best Buy...!


afox50x said:   I think they are going after the tax refund crowd so there definitely will be more "Black Fridays" to encourage people to bring that money to Best Buy.


I meant more like the people who do the tax refund "loans" where you can file with no W-2 and get a prepaid card with your expected loan amount. It's quite popular with people who only work one job and know they have a refund coming.

opathal said:   Best Buy can go to hell, I'm tired of their deceptive advertising. Offering a week long coupon only to pull it 10 hours later. They're obviously a basket case soon to be BK worthless piece of shat company. I'll payer a higher price to not support their worthless corp.

You do realize that they did that because the coupon was abused and they lost a lot of money right? If it was your business what would you have done?

The Super Bowl is next Sunday and there are traditionally TV sales leading into that.

Chad479 said:   opathal said:   Best Buy can go to hell, I'm tired of their deceptive advertising. Offering a week long coupon only to pull it 10 hours later. They're obviously a basket case soon to be BK worthless piece of shat company. I'll payer a higher price to not support their worthless corp.

You do realize that they did that because the coupon was abused and they lost a lot of money right? If it was your business what would you have done?


Not produce a coupon that had obvious flaws causing a massive loss in money and screwing over of legitimate customers?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014