• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Excellent speakers for $100. I was able to pick up a pair at a local Best Buy, then another this morning after noticing they were back in stock. They really sound ince in comparison to some mid-range Polks I also have.

They appear to be backordered online right now, but may be available in your local store. Best Buy seems to be holding back stock online and releasing it in the morning, so you may also want to check back then.

Klipsch Icon KB15 @ Best Buy

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
SPECIFICATIONS
BUILT FROM: 2011
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1800Hz
DEPTH: 8.11" (20.6cm)
ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF (medium density fiberboard)
ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
FINISH: Black Ash vinyl
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 62Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
HEIGHT: 12.5" (31.8cm)
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
INPUTS: Single binding posts
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5.25" (13.3cm), magnetically shielded IMG woofer
LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 54Hz
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
POWER HANDLING: 85W RMS / 340W Peak
SENSITIVITY: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
WEIGHT: 11lbs (5kg)
WIDTH: 7" (17.8cm)
Staff Summary

I just got them on MLK day w/my BB $50 off $100 mc coupon- I did have to get manager involved tho it went fine after that!

$55.34 otd...haven't unboxed yet but they have great reviews. Local BB had 2 new and 2 open box but we had to search for the new pair they were WAY back corner of very top shelf! The girl that helped was great, especially as it was within an hour of closing time on what had to be a rough day for the poor kids there...

Stop talking about that coupon deal.
Liked putting salt on an open wound. ;(

jdoftx said:   Stop talking about that coupon deal.
Liked putting salt on an open wound. ;(

You LIKED it huh? MmmmmKayy!

iContango said:   Excellent speakers for $100. I was able to pick up a pair at a local Best Buy, then another this morning after noticing they were back in stock. They really sound ince in comparison to some mid-range Polks I also have.

They appear to be backordered online right now, but may be available in your local store. Best Buy seems to be holding back stock online and releasing it in the morning, so you may also want to check back then.

Which Polks do you have? I have the RTiA series and they blew the Klipsch's away.

bhoup said:   iContango said:   Excellent speakers for $100. I was able to pick up a pair at a local Best Buy, then another this morning after noticing they were back in stock. They really sound ince in comparison to some mid-range Polks I also have.

Which Polks do you have? I have the RTiA series and they blew the Klipsch's away.

Which RTiA's do you have and how much did you get them for? if they are around $100 I'll check them out.

bhoup said:   iContango said:   Excellent speakers for $100. I was able to pick up a pair at a local Best Buy, then another this morning after noticing they were back in stock. They really sound ince in comparison to some mid-range Polks I also have.

Wich Honda civic do you have? I have a Ferrari....it blows it away.

pyrogamer said:   bhoup said:   iContango said:   Excellent speakers for $100. I was able to pick up a pair at a local Best Buy, then another this morning after noticing they were back in stock. They really sound ince in comparison to some mid-range Polks I also have.

Wich Honda civic do you have? I have a Ferrari....it blows it away.

The Klipsch's were the higher end.

wish i had a reciever

Sound quality is very subjective. I happen to prefer the brighter sound that the Klipsch's produce when compared to the Polks. I have a pair of older RTis (not the newer A version).

Price not showing up for me. This is the 2nd Best Buy deal in 2 days that I don't see discount price. What gives?

(The other was the 10" Subwoffer)

TightLikeVirgin said:   Price not showing up for me. This is the 2nd Best Buy deal in 2 days that I don't see discount price. What gives?

Best Buy has Daily Deals...different deals everyday.

This was an in store and online deal all of last week. I think the deal is over now.

TightLikeVirgin said:   Price not showing up for me. This is the 2nd Best Buy deal in 2 days that I don't see discount price. What gives?

This was an in store and online deal all of last week. I think the deal is over now.

Yea it looks to be dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014