• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00935073000P

Product Description
Powerful Motor Powered by a 18.0 Volt NiCd battery. Plenty of power for your more heavy duty projects like cabinet installation, deck repairs and any light, moderate or heavier DIY project you may have. 2 Speed Gear Box Provides 2 speeds for fast drilling or high torque for powerful driving. Variable speed ranges from 0-350(High Torque) to 0-1300(High Speed) Variable Speed Trigger with Electric Brake Allows the user to match the speed to the job at hand. Upon release of the trigger the motor will immediately stop thanks to the electric brake. 24 Position Clutch Choose from 1 of 24 torque settings to properly match the desired torque to the task. Select from 1 to 8 for light duty work like drywall applications. Select from 9 to 18 for medium duty work like drilling into soft woods. Select from 19 to 24 for driving the fastener flush to the surface. LED Work Light Illuminates the area where the work is being done. Rubber Soft Grip For comfort during use and project protection

Powerful Motor

Powered by a 18.0 Volt NiCd battery. Plenty of power for your more heavy duty projects like cabinet installation, deck repairs and any light, moderate or heavier DIY project you may have.
2 Speed Gear Box

Provides 2 speeds for fast drilling or high torque for powerful driving. Variable speed ranges from 0-350(High Torque) to 0-1300(High Speed)

Variable Speed Trigger with Electric Brake

Allows the user to match the speed to the job at hand. Upon release of the trigger the motor will immediately stop thanks to the electric brake.

24 Position Clutch

Choose from 1 of 24 torque settings to properly match the desired torque to the task. Select from 1 to 8 for light duty work like drywall applications. Select from 9 to 18 for medium duty work like drilling into soft woods. Select from 19 to 24 for driving the fastener flush to the surface.

LED Work Light

Illuminates the area where the work is being done.

Rubber Soft Grip

For comfort during use and project protection

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 18V Drill/Driver
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is an incredible price for a good drill! I've had this drill for over one year and it does a great job. I'm not a contractor, just a guy that does some work around the house over my weekends. I've owned Bosch, Porter Cable and two Dewalts, and even though they were all nearly $200 at the time I bought them, none of them were any better than this drill. BTW, all the bigger name brand drills pooped out after about 2 years - not what you would expect for the price. If you need a drill for the weekends and more, get this drill. At this price, get two!

Great price. I wish the battery would fit my Craftsman 19.2v impact.

Not liking the NiCd battery, but that's what keeps the cost down. At this price, it's hard not to jump on it. Looks like the replacement battery is $27.

Connman said:   Not liking the NiCd battery, but that's what keeps the cost down. At this price, it's hard not to jump on it. Looks like the replacement battery is $27.

The replacement price is $29.95 and comes with a free drill and chuck.

Good price, thanks Butcherboy.

My first order was canceled because it was out of stock even though the store showed it being available...so many of these retailers have terrible inventory systems. Just reordered at another store and seeing what happens.

paid 30 for the NEXTEC with lithium batt. came with bare free multi-tool also.

awesome!

My first order was canceled at my local store as well. I went back on the website and reordered for pickup at the same store since the site said they still had 5 in stock. This time, I got an email in less than five minutes stating my order was ready for pickup. Very odd. Will pick it up tomorrow (assuming it is really waiting for me to pick up.)

Torrancefatty said:   Good price, thanks Butcherboy.

My first order was canceled because it was out of stock even though the store showed it being available...so many of these retailers have terrible inventory systems. Just reordered at another store and seeing what happens.

Sale ended. Deal is dead!!!

Frankedotcom said:   Sale ended. Deal is dead!!!
Just checked, it's still on. Got one yesterday, nice drill for $30. Green...

Frankedotcom said:   Sale ended. Deal is dead!!!

Still looks live to me.

Just paid 19.99 by using the free 10.00 in reward points that will expire on Feb 2

jagx said:   Just paid 19.99 by using the free 10.00 in reward points that will expire on Feb 2

Got 1 when the deal was posted on Saturday, then bought a second on Sunday with the free $10 SYW rewards points. Figured I would want another battery, so might as well get the entire setup for a few dollars more.
Luckily my store had 5 in stock.

I just picked two up at my local Sears. They had at least two left in stock.

Reading the reviews, this looks like an incredible deal. The only knock is a short battery life.

labboypro said:   Connman said:   Not liking the NiCd battery, but that's what keeps the cost down. At this price, it's hard not to jump on it. Looks like the replacement battery is $27.

The replacement price is $29.95 and comes with a free drill and chuck.

Love it! Ha ha!

lexx said:   paid 30 for the NEXTEC with lithium batt. came with bare free multi-tool also.

link?

digThisXL said:   lexx said:   paid 30 for the NEXTEC with lithium batt. came with bare free multi-tool also.link?Long expired deal.

IIRC, it was this one ... http://www.sears.com/craftsman-17586-nextec-12.0v-lithium-ion-dr...

Not really comparable. Small, 12V vs. Full size 18V

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014