• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's back again - but this time there is no $50 off on the phones.

Valid only on new or upgraded 2-year mobile phone contract via rewardzonemobile.com made between Jan 20 - Jan 29
Valid on iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 amongst others...

Not a bad deal as the 5000 reward zone points amount to about $100

Enjoy!

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How long before the points show up? any idea..thank you...

See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1242451/?newest=1#...

Long story short it is a crapshoot. Some have reported it automagically works and that it works before 45 days are up. My version is you basically have to wait AFTER 45 days has passed then hound their customer service line until they cave. I am still at the hounding part and still waiting for the points. 888-229-1133 is the customer service phone number.

Supposed to be 5000 points per line, and confirmed this before the last offer. BB posted 5000 points for one line after creating a few tickets and a 45 day wait. Had to really fight for the points on the other lines with agents who made up the rules as they went along...

I'm hoping to have mine added soon. I bought my phones in December and was on the phone with BBRZ today. I was told the points were being added, but I don't see them yet online.

It was a bit of an ordeal to get this far. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago and was told to wait until about 45 days after purchase, which I did and then emailed them again. After 5 days and no response, I called them. I spoke to a BBRZ CSR then had to be transferred to a BB Mobile CSR. She had difficulty tracking down my orders because the order number that I see on my BBRZ account page is in a different format than the order numbers they use to track orders. I think they only use about 7 digits out of the 12+ number/letter combo that they tell you is your order number. Luckily the CSR figured it out. I couldn't understand why the CSR was not seeing the same information I had regarding my purchase history.

So hopefully, my points will be posted soon. This is a great deal, but it shouldn't take this long to process points. Good luck!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014