• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07183537000P

Price at check out

( Full Lifetime Warranty )

Product Description
This Craftsman anvil pruner has a precision cut anvil blade for dead growth removal. Coated blades reduce binding. Carbon steel blade stays longer. Comfort grip handles.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Anvil Pruner
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, but these things SUCK! I exchange these everytime I go to use them. Out of the box, the blades don't line up! The blades only ever cut at the front and dull quickly. Not worth the frustration. BTW, made in China.

I think I can get at least 4 bucks worth out of these...

thank you. i thought i had every craftsman garden deal posted by butcherboy but i didn't have this straight blade pruner. i bought a few of the curved blade pruners from a previous post. i used SYW points to get it for free.

I have this & like it. I don't know if I would pay $13.99 for it.

Thanks OP! Can use a second one for my wife and with a few SYWR points & SYWM shipping it's almost free for me.

Thanks OP!

In 2 years of home ownership I have gone through 4 pruners and 2 loppers. What have I learned? You get what you pay for. In my case what made the bleeding stop was buying Fiskars products instead of Craftsman. Craftsman makes a fine shovel but if it has a hinge I normally just keep on walking in the garden tool world.

That being said this is a much higher quality pruner than you can normally buy for $4, just don't expect it to last more than a couple seasons. (Yes, I've owned one)

Back to $13.99.

GeorgeGarman said:   Good deal, but these things SUCK! I exchange these everytime I go to use them. Out of the box, the blades don't line up! The blades only ever cut at the front and dull quickly. Not worth the frustration. BTW, made in China.

Really? You exchange them every time you go to use them, huh? Oh and you don't say -- they're made in China (gasp).

Sounds like hyperbole.

Anybody - I have 2 pairs of these (thx BB) and they work like a charm. No better or worse than 2 other handhend anvil pruners I have. Buy with confidence.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014