ALDO $10 off $10 w&m shoes w/ FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use code 100113 for $10 off 10$ worth of items.
free shipping is included, and it works on clearance, as well!
aldo shoes

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I got an email indicating that I should use my (cancelled) order number as the promo code to save $10 off $25.

noANANDforme (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 12:09p) |

I received my boots successfully yesterday. GREAT deal!

thanhbui (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 5:02p) |

Received my sandals as well, unfortunately the size is bit off so might have to return.

niniss (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 10:52p) |

Good find but won't let me checkout with a zero balance. Tried to buy $10 socks which come to $0 when applying code.Unable to proceed to next step, order summary. Unfortunately can't find any other item I'm interested in. If anyone figures a way around this, please post. Thanks for trying OP.

needs to be $10.01 or more

this went fast. BOT 2 pairs of boots for $4.98 total shipped. Practically nothing is left bynow. Thanks OP!!

If you wear a size 11 ladies there isn't much to choose from but I got an odd little pair of gold flats $4.32 shipped. I don't know anything about this site or these shoes, but used Paypal & am interested to see what they look like when they get here. Thanks OP

Great find...code works on anything I think. I got a nice pair of earrings for $2 after coupon.

Great find...code works on anything I think. I got a nice pair of earrings for $2 after coupon.

Picked up a nice looking men's scarf on sale - delivered was $5.30 incl tax. And free no hassles returns if I do not like it. Thanks OP! Green to you.

not sure if still available, but I saw shoe-care $10.99 products - so go blow a buck!

I heard that orders are getting cancelled due to promotion error

Thanks OP - gave it a try on shoe care items. $.48 total

just got a shipping confirmation

Bought shoe protector for $1.05 shipped. Thanks OP.

Thanks .. got a pair of gloves for $1.98

Thanks. It worked well.

Thanks OP! Got a men's scarf and a nice messenger bag.

Just received confirmation for my $2.73 leather sandals to ship in soon!

Looks to be dead now...

ALDO Shoes said: The promotion code you have entered is not valid or has expired. Please check the text entered and try again if you believe you have received this message in error. If you have any further questions about promotion codes please contact our Customer Service team.

doerrb said:   Looks to be dead now...

ALDO Shoes said: The promotion code you have entered is not valid or has expired. Please check the text entered and try again if you believe you have received this message in error. If you have any further questions about promotion codes please contact our Customer Service team.

seems we missed out got same msg

Two e-mails arrived today. First e-mail was cancelling one of the two pairs - and refunding $2.49; sounded like a promise to ship the other pair. Then half-hour later, this comes:

Dear ,

We would like to provide you with an update on your recent ALDOSHOES.COM order #3165209. In processing your order, we realized that we were unfortunately out of stock of the item(s) listed below. As such, we were obliged to cancel your order.

style

size & color

price USD

quantity

total USD

SMERKAR

Black Synthetic

$7.49

$14.98

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused; we do our best to maintain the accuracy of our inventory. If you would still like to purchase the item(s) listed above, please check our Web site again in the near future. We update our inventory often as new shipments arrive.

Please note that the amount of $4.98 has been refunded to your credit card and should appear in your account within 3 to 5 business days. This amount includes shipping fees paid, if any.
If you paid by PayPal, your order will be refunded to your PayPal account.

We value your business and hope you will shop with us again.

Sincerely,
ALDO Customer Service
1-888-818-2536(USA)

Wonder if anyone has successfully received their product?

looks like a no go on accessories (I ordered shoe protector). I received an email Sunday afternoon:

Dear civ2k1,

We would like to provide you with an update on your recent ALDOSHOES.COM order #xxxxxxxxx. In processing your order, we unfortunately realized the promotion code you applied was only valid on footwear and was not valid on accessories or handbags. As a result, we regretfully had to cancel your order.

style size & color price USD quantity total USD

471_027 ONESIZE
Neutral $10.99 1 $10.99

Please note that the amount of $1.04 has been refunded to your credit card and should appear in your account within 3 to 5 business days. This amount includes shipping fees paid, if any.
If you paid by PayPal, your order will be refunded to your PayPal account.

We value your business and hope you will shop with us again.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
1-888-818-2536

Kind of disappointing they don't at least offer a replacement code to use on a shoe purchase. I own a pair of their sandals, and love them. But I am not impressed with how they handled this error.

I got an email indicating that I should use my (cancelled) order number as the promo code to save $10 off $25.

I received my boots successfully yesterday. GREAT deal!

Received my sandals as well, unfortunately the size is bit off so might have to return.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014