• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens - 11x14 Photo Poster - $0.25 (reg. $9.99) + Free store pickup(Select Locations)

Coupon Code - 25CENTS

Link [Walgreens.com]
http://photo1.walgreens.com/walgreens/pdpposters/type=poster/?ta...

Worked for me on 11x14 satin Photo poster (Attached screenshot)

Free Store pickup at Select locations or $1.99 for ship to home

Supposed to expire Feb 2nd 2013

Dsar2012 op

Member Summary

11x14 Photo Poster
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Didnt work for me.

gopaldasa04 (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 1:51p) |

Dead!!!

IMBRE (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 2:02p) |

In PHX they refused to give me my order and said they would have to wait until Monday after they hear word for corporate... (more)

GiggleGreen (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 10:54p) |

DEAD via your desktop browser

iOS app still works 8.00pm 1/26
Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice

thanks - in for 1

Great find. Thanks

you can order more than one...25cents each..deals only on 11x14 Satin.

Thanks, OP!

Good deal. Where do you guys buy frames for these?

No limit, just got a dozen 11x14 prints for 3 bucks

GREAT FIND IN FOR 2 COUPON SEEMS TO BE CUT OFF NOW :[

In for one. Thanks

Used this on 10+ 11x14s. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nice find, Butcherboy! Worked for me, picking it up in an hour! You da MAN, BB!

Location for pick up was 23 miles away, daughter is in the same location shopping, so she will pick it up....Thanks loads,
11x14 family photo of my daughter and grandbabies Also, love their free app....

this is 2 thumbs up!!

my daughter just had her photoshoot and this poster size would be perfect

Coupon Code worked great, thanks, OP!!

Thank you!!!!!

nikkirosety said:   Used this on 10+ 11x14s. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't find a way to add 10 to cart at once. Do I need to place 10 separate orders ?

Looks like the discount has been fixed. I'm only seeing $2.25 off, so $7.74 for one 11x14 satin print, and no additional discount for multiple prints.

Was this supposed to be a 25% off code? That's what I get when I apply the code.

Edit: Hadn't updated to see Gregmhogan's post. Looks like I'll pass on this now. Was too good to be true

Ya discounted 2.25 for me too. Sucks I missed this one.

Not working for me. Reg price 9.99-2.25= $7.74.

it is $7.74 now..

Darn missed !
Its only 25% off now

Item Subtotal: $9.99
Promo Code(s): 25CENTS -$2.25
Subtotal $ 7.74

25CENTS doesn't work for me on 11x14

$9.99 - $0.25 = $9.74 for my order!

elguapo79 said:   Was this supposed to be a 25% off code? That's what I get when I apply the code.

Edit: Hadn't updated to see Gregmhogan's post. Looks like I'll pass on this now. Was too good to be true

It wasn't too good to be true because it was good for awhile. I just hope my delivery orders didn't get cancelled. I did in-store pickup for 7 and went off without a hitch.

Too good to be true for me Hope all that got in get their super discounts!

I got my one print tonight, the cashier was shocked at how low my total was....27 cents. But, I went to use a different account to place another order, and its not valid. Oh well, at least I got one!

The coupon does not work at all

I got one but they caught on quickly, thanks.

thankx BB... Green for you... managed to pick up a nice 11x14... The dude behind the counter at Walgreens said he had more poster orders today than prints... wonder why

no workie 1/26 728cst... minneapolis. DARN!

my daughter picked up mine, it was 22 cents. Considering the code was 25CENTS, i figured that something wasn't right. I rarely
get in on such a bargain as this and the poster looks so great... Thanks again.

I got five of them, $1.25 total (no sales tax in Oregon). They are inkjet prints - surprisingly good quality. The clerk made no mention of the cheap cost. He wasn't the normal photo lab clerk, I think, probably had no idea how much they normally cost.

Looks like the prints should be .25 each. It looks like there is no limit. Gonna try it.

Not working for me

Didnt work for me.

Dead!!!

In PHX they refused to give me my order and said they would have to wait until Monday after they hear word for corporate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014