• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple Bluetooth Keyboard Refurb. $29.99 Shipped @ Bestbuy.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/x/4820049.p?id=1218535466697&skuId=4820049

This wireless keyboard is compatible with select Mac computers, including Apple® iMac® and other Mac computers with Bluetooth technology, for wide-ranging use. Function keys provide one-touch access to a variety of Mac features.

Product Features
•Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
•BEST BUY AND APPLE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
•Compatible with select Mac computers
Including select Apple® iMac® for use with your existing computer.
•Apple, PowerBook, AirPort, FireWire, QuickTime, iTunes and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Velocity Engine, SuperDrive and iLife are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
•From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
•Function keys
Offer one-touch access to a variety of Mac features, including Mission Control and Launchpad.
•Low-profile aluminum enclosure
Provides durability and offers a stylish appearance.
•Bluetooth technology
For an easy connection to most Bluetooth-enabled Mac computers.
•Intelligent power management system
Helps conserve battery life by powering the keyboard down when not in use. Requires 2 AA batteries (included).

techreviewshop op

Member Summary

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

one of the 3 reviews on the bb site said this was the newest version. cool. let's hope it is the same quality as if Apple Store refurbs

I'm not sure, but I think the /B on the model name means this is the new version that only uses 2 batteries. The 3 battery one isn't as desirable because it runs down its batteries rather quickly even when you don't use it.

Stupid Apple decided against putting an off switch on the keyboard for some reason.

Thanks, in 4 1. Just got a hand-me-down ipad and I'm not a fan of the onscreen keyboard.

"'Velocity Engine, SuperDrive and iLife are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. "

Wow, talk about old trademark copy. Apple doesn't use any of those three anymore. Well, except maybe iLife but that is no longer actively sold either.

Velocity Engine? We're talking PowerPC G4 vs Pentium III days, people.

In 4 1 thanks OP

System says sold out. Good find though.

can this bluetooth keyboard used with ipad 1?

ciber said:   can this bluetooth keyboard used with ipad 1?
You have bluetooth, so yes... worky worky...

Thanks to OP.
Order went through fine as "ship to store for pickup" just now.
Hopefully will function adequately via Bluetooth with a Kindle Fire HD...?

sold out!!

pctecguy said:   sold out!!

Not sold out for me, Free Store pick up 5 to 7 days

Here is a cool case for both Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and iPad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfK9RXT58jk

No number pad...notice?

Gone. Definitely would have gotten one for this price.

Back up to $49.99.

back to 49.99...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014