• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500256&...
$89.99 base price
$67.49 after 25% off promo code EMCYTZT2838
$47.49 after $20 mail in rebate (there is an express rebate option that subtracts $2 from the rebate)

I bought one earlier this month during a Shell Shocker sale to replace and upgrade a Radeon HD 4650 card. The GT 640 can do gaming though I've only run Metro 2033 (a 2010 game) on it so far w/ good results. They list the minimum recommended PSU as 350 watt but I'm using a 300 watt unit and haven't had any problems. Has 2 DVI and 1 mini HDMI and includes a DVI to VGA adapter in the box. A mini HDMI cable can be found on Monoprice for under $6 shipped

Rebate form says to include the INVOICE which Newegg will email you soon after ordering, NOT the order confirmation

Member Summary

ZOTAC ZT-60201-10L
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Zotac = no rebate.
They will not honor it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014