• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Sharp Aquos 80" LED HDTV Model 80LE663U is at Costco for $3,399.99 or an extra 3% off with a Costco Executive AMEX bringing it to $3298.00 and an extra year warranty. linko

This is the lowest price I've seen from a reputable dealer since following the 80" Sharp HDTV the last two years.

Waiting on price drops for the BIG BIG T.V.'s.

It's $1,000 off through 2/3/13. It's still priced too high for my price point of $2,700.00 but I've waited two years and I can wait longer. Maybe we will start to see the prices on these big screens have a truely big drop like the other smaller models.

Member Summary

Sharp Auquos 80" LED LCD HDTV
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no Quatron, no 3d... no Deal.

3D is overrated. If you don't need it this is a fantastic TV. We put the 60" version in our daughter's new home and the picture will knock your socks off.

this is the wrong model to buy
Get model Sharp LC80LE844U instead
If you are going to spend thousands, then spend a bit more and get the better model

fraymondrodriguez said:   this is the wrong model to buy
Get model Sharp LC80LE844U instead
If you are going to spend thousands, then spend a bit more and get the better model
A bit more money? While its true the LC80LE844U does have 3D (if your into that). It also has 240hz. The price difference from an internet seller without the Costco no hastle return policy and two year warranty is $700-$800 dollars more. I would say the Costco model is by far a better value. That said, I still cant bring myself to spend $1750 more dollars for a 80" sharp vs a 70". Size matters but over double the price for 10" is to much.

FIWALY said:   Size matters but over double the price for 10" is to much.

That's what she said...

Waiting this thing drop to $49.99 to pull the trigger.

Deetz said:   FIWALY said:   Size matters but over double the price for 10" is to much.

That's what she said...

She told me the same thing before a few years ago.....

I wish I had space for such big boy! Yikes!

I'm in the same boat!

Not sure if the 10" difference is that great, considering how fast technology changes and the next best thing comes along.

And I don't know what to make of the whole 3D thing.

The last unit I bought was the Sharp 65" for $4000. And that was w/o 3D.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.