• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox 360 4GB Console $199.99 + $50 Best Buy Gift Card (BestBuy.com)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+360+4GB+Console+-+B...

When you add the console to your cart, the gift card will be added automatically.

There was a time when boundaries and limitations constrained your gaming experience. The ability to completely plunge into another universe was just beyond your reach. That was yesterday. Today, the limits have been obliterated. Today, your gaming universe has expanded beyond your imagination. Today, the future has arrived delivered to your living room by the next generation of Xbox 360, the 4GB Console. Adopt an all-new way of playing, connecting and thinking. Instantly update friends across the threads of the Internet as you battle aliens in distant worlds. The future is yours for the taking.

The sleekest, quietest, fastest Xbox 360 console you've ever encountered, the 4GB system is fully loaded and tailored to you. This time, it's snipping the wires and streaming the vast digital world out of your TV screen and into the palm of your hand as the first gaming console equipped with integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi. Tune in to digital TV. Download an arsenal of performance-enhancing game add-ons. Connect on Facebook. Battle with gamers in a different hemisphere. With Xbox Live powered by Wi-Fi, anything is possible. Take gaming freedom to all-new levels with the opportunity to ditch the controller and command games, movies and Internet with the power of your own body. Compatible with the innovative Kinect Sensor, the Xbox 360 4GB Console is ready for controller-free action that breaks down the boundaries between you and your games. The walls are coming down are you ready?

Ripped from a blog
http://hrblogs.typepad.com/savvyshoppertoday/2013/01/xbox-360-4g...

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Xbox 360 4GB Console
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

Nally (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 7:01p) |

Instead of using Wifi, I have 3 FIOS MOCA routers in my bedroom, living room & computer room. With the exception of lap... (more)

lxc1227 (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 7:35p) |

Did I miss a Daysfan $9.99 item + $18 shipping post or something?

forzaINTER (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 11:37p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would be nice if the deal was on the 250gig console too.

Would be nice if Amazon had the same promo... I never shop worst buy...

Best Buy is also the 2X Cash Back Deal today - 5% more savings via Cash Back!

If possible, can someone help me out here? Just before Christmas Amazon had the Xbox w/Kinect and the Nike fitness games for $249. This model does not come with Kinect or the game which even if you add the gift card would cost you $300+. Am I missing something?

just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

How limiting is the 4GB? I'm looking to buy one to use chiefly as a media extender for when I build a HTPC and put a Ceton Quad in there. With that said, I like the idea of the 360 since I could go out and pick up a copy of Forza someday and use it for gaming. Probably wouldn't do a lot of gaming on it though. Can't you expand it another 32GB with a USB drive now? Would that be enough for a few games?

VicVinegar said:   How limiting is the 4GB? I'm looking to buy one to use chiefly as a media extender for when I build a HTPC and put a Ceton Quad in there. With that said, I like the idea of the 360 since I could go out and pick up a copy of Forza someday and use it for gaming. Probably wouldn't do a lot of gaming on it though. Can't you expand it another 32GB with a USB drive now? Would that be enough for a few games?4GB is plenty for game saves and that sort of thing. More storage is really only needed if you want to download games or movies. I'm actually picking one up for the same reason (though I'm going with the HDHomerun instead. )

VicVinegar said:   How limiting is the 4GB? I'm looking to buy one to use chiefly as a media extender for when I build a HTPC and put a Ceton Quad in there. With that said, I like the idea of the 360 since I could go out and pick up a copy of Forza someday and use it for gaming. Probably wouldn't do a lot of gaming on it though. Can't you expand it another 32GB with a USB drive now? Would that be enough for a few games?

You don't need any hard drive to use the Windows Media Extender. The app is very small and hardly use any local storage.

I have 3 Verizon FIOS routers in my setup and connecting XBOX360 over coaxial cable to my HTPC.

The new xbox will most likely be out by the end of the year. Dont get this

iamDTS said:   The new xbox will most likely be out by the end of the year. Dont get this

RUMORED. There has been 0 official confirmation that it will even be shown at E3. MS has been exceptionally quiet about it.
To put things in perspective, we knew a LOT more officially about WiiU This time last year.

In Closing, MS in particular has had a horrible history about 1st run hardware adoption, someone who does not yet own a 360 does not need to be a first adopter and put up with the usual failures and other crap.

I hope Target gets the same deal...
The Red Cards 5% off makes it GOODER

h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

Thanks. That was so helpful. Glad you know everything. Maybe when you spend over 10 years on these forums like myself you can actually add value.

Tesaco said:   h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

Thanks. That was so helpful. Glad you know everything. Maybe when you spend over 10 years on these forums like myself you can actually add value.

So youre saying that just because your have been here 10 years, that automatically makes both of your posts in this thread have value? I'm kind thinking you're the pot calling the kettle black!

lemonhead said:   Tesaco said:   h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

So youre saying that just because your have been here 10 years, that automatically makes both of your posts in this thread have value? I'm kind thinking you're the pot calling the kettle black!

Yeah that is what I was saying. Great interpretation. Real smart one you are. If you took the time to read my post you would see I was not being pretentious only asking fellow FW's for some advice. You and this other newbie fail and yes spending over 10 years on this site and learning how to conduct myself and ask questions does add value unlike you and your newbie friend.

pretty good deal if you just want a new console - can't find anything better at the moment.

lingrun said:   pretty good deal if you just want a new console - can't find anything better at the moment.

I'm suprised Amazon didn't match this offer.

FatWallet CashBack has 5% off at Best Buy today.

Tesaco said:   h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

The number of years means nothing, it is the number of posts that count

ME:

Joined On
Monday, February 7th 2005 10:29 PM
Last Login Date
Sunday, January 27th 2013 3:02 PM
Member Posts
Average Posts Per Day

yesidonoitall said:   Tesaco said:   h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

ME:

Joined On
Last Login Date
Member Posts
Average Posts Per Day

Well said. Not looking for a fight. Just wanted info if anyone had it.

Tesaco said:   yesidonoitall said:   Tesaco said:   h4rm337 said:   just the time machine to go back and get the before-Christmas deal

ME:

Joined On
Last Login Date
Member Posts
Average Posts Per Day

Well said. Not looking for a fight. Just wanted info if anyone had it.

I was just being factitious
many have told me I have nothing to add when I do

I ordered 1, but for some reason had to add the GC sku manually.....

Please keep focused and play nice everybody. Thanks.

lxc1227 said:   VicVinegar said:   I have 3 Verizon FIOS routers in my setup and connecting XBOX360 over coaxial cable to my HTPC.Say what? That doesn't sound quite right..

Nally said:   lxc1227 said:   VicVinegar said:   I have 3 Verizon FIOS routers in my setup and connecting XBOX360 over coaxial cable to my HTPC.Say what? That doesn't sound quite right..

Instead of using Wifi, I have 3 FIOS MOCA routers in my bedroom, living room & computer room. With the exception of laptops & phones, all devices are hardwired.

My HTPC has 3 TV-tuners and I can watch 3 channels at the same time. I tried Wifi with XBOX360 and I was losing frames.

BTW, the MOCA speed is about 225 mbps between devices and I can place the router near the cable outlets are.

VBMcGB said:   Please keep focused and play nice everybody. Thanks.

Did I miss a Daysfan $9.99 item + $18 shipping post or something?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.