• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Targus TSS109US A7 Slipcase Designed to Protect 10.2-Inch Netbooks (Green)

Helps protect against scuffs, dust and water
Tri-cell Cushion System interior
Compatible with netbooks up to 10.2-Inch
Durable neoprene and industry-grade tarpaulin material
Water-resistant
Dimensions (W x H x D):
Exterior: 11.61" x 8.46" x 1.5"
Interior: 10.62" x 7.52" x .098"

Bought a few of these last time around, nicely padded. Fits those tablets that the Verizon sleeve is too small for. Green is bit darker than it appears in the picture (Olive drab?).

Member Summary

Targus Netbook/Tablet Sleeve (18.25kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

seems os

OP - you should add available starting midnight EST.

tinkakat - I thought it was OOS as well, but then re-read the deal page.

SDJake said:   OP - you should add available starting midnight EST.

tinkakat - I thought it was OOS as well, but then re-read the deal page.

Think they are sold out, they accepted my order this morning and I received an order confirmation. Updated the title.

TheRatsWon said:   Think they are sold out, they accepted my order this morning and I received an order confirmation. Updated the title.
Cork Soakers!

Marshalls stores has these for $4 in SW Fla in various colors. Other TJX corp (T.J.Maxx, Winners, HomeGoods, T.K.Maxx, A.J.Wright, and Home Sense) may have them as well, I have seen them in TJ Max although price was $10 at the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014