• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I'm really not in a rush to cash them out but to be able to dump $250 at once was good. I don't get the photo paper or printer paper unless its really free, ie w/ a coupon. I'm not going to sell the gc's. I plan to make Premier in 2013 entirely from the Visa gc deal even if it means a lot of FAR photo paper.

freakinout said:   69ragtop said:   freakinout said:   

I can. A couple weeks ago i was doing online order for a $122 online only item. Wanted to use $25 off $100 coupon, and $85 in rewards. First I entered coupon, took $25 off as expected, next entered rewards code. it then re-added the $25 and said my $25 off coupon couldn't be used because $ requirement not met.


Strange. I used a $20 off $75 breakroom coupon with $64 rewards coupon (split original rewards). I made the total just over $84 so the net after the $20off$75 coupon would be just over $64. Everything worked fine. This was in the past two weeks.


breakroom was probably 5 digit coupon, i think they are handled differently by the system


It was 16 digit

aarzi said:   
Looking fine means nothing. You need to read and fulfill the requirements of the coupon. To put it bluntly, if you submit a coupon for example for 15% off breakroom, and are trying to buy only paper, the coupon will "look good" until you try to pay. At which time it will flag "requirements not met". Has nothing to do with whether you are trying to use rewards. Want to test it out? Try paying with a CC. You wull see the same result.

So please read the requirements carefully, and stop spreading rumors out of ignorance.


I'm not sure what you are talking about, but i have a feeling neither do you. My coupon was a $25 off $100. The item I was purchasing was $122.
I never got to the payment screen, because i soon as i entered the $85 rewards code it kicked the $25 coupon out saying limit was not met. Before adding the rewards my purchase met all the terms and requirements as listed on coupon, hence it "looked fine".

So please read the posts carefully, and stop spewing your venom out of arrogance

Hi, I tried to submit easy rebate, but it says I am missing UPC. I bought online download version, how can there be UPC? Am I dead?

bbway said:   Hi, I tried to submit easy rebate, but it says I am missing UPC. I bought online download version, how can there be UPC? Am I dead?Contact the rebates people to get it fixed. 1-877-266-6483. Been happening to everyone else. Just a glitch.

bbway said:   Hi, I tried to submit easy rebate, but it says I am missing UPC. I bought online download version, how can there be UPC? Am I dead?
you're not going to be dead...just have the sku ready with you if/when they ask

Thanks so much OP -- had rewards worth 1 TM to spend by tomorrow.

However for those interested, found a +ve glitch in Staples refund coupons (one time single use that you get after using rewards partially in-store):
1. Use part of Staples rewards coupon worth $X to buy $Y so you get printed single use coupon worth $X-$Y
2. Now return part of the $Y purchase say worth $Z so you get another single use coupon worth $Z face value (did that due to the Hammermill rebate fiasco)
3. It seems that actual value of $Z erroneously appears to be equal to the 1st coupon face value, that is $X-$Y!
So if $X-$Y is large compared to returned amount $Z you are in luck!

Accidentally discovered this while trying to use the two single use coupons online that were not going through due to smaller amount of purchase. Then just experimented by increasing the quantity of TM software and Voila! it showed 2 x ($X-$Y) getting deducted for each coupon!

So ended up getting 4 TM, free 2-piece travel set w/a filler -- so a much less of a loser compared to single TM deal -- even w/o any other coupon/15%/etc having expired ...

mathfaster said:   bbway said:   Hi, I tried to submit easy rebate, but it says I am missing UPC. I bought online download version, how can there be UPC? Am I dead?Contact the rebates people to get it fixed. 1-877-266-6483. Been happening to everyone else. Just a glitch.

Thanks mathfaster. Also: to get to the human select option 3, then few more prompts to select rebate etc & only then...

invisible said:   Thanks so much OP -- had rewards worth 1 TM to spend by tomorrow.

However for those interested, found a +ve glitch in Staples refund coupons (one time single use that you get after using rewards partially in-store):
1. Use part of Staples rewards coupon worth $X to buy $Y so you get printed single use coupon worth $X-$Y
2. Now return part of the $Y purchase say worth $Z so you get another single use coupon worth $Z face value (did that due to the Hammermill rebate fiasco)
3. It seems that actual value of $Z erroneously appears to be equal to the 1st coupon face value, that is $X-$Y!
So if $X-$Y is large compared to returned amount $Z you are in luck!

Accidentally discovered this while trying to use the two single use coupons online that were not going through due to smaller amount of purchase. Then just experimented by increasing the quantity of TM software and Voila! it showed 2 x ($X-$Y) getting deducted for each coupon!

So ended up getting 4 TM, free 2-piece travel set w/a filler -- so a much less of a loser compared to single TM deal -- even w/o any other coupon/15%/etc having expired ...


Appreciate if u can explain in terms of dollar amount. Not able to figure out what u r saying and in which context. Online or in-store ?

I do not have any pending rewards now, but do have 20% software soupon that i am planning to use, but not without a deal or coupon.
Thanks

MysteriousGirl said:   invisible said:   Thanks so much OP -- had rewards worth 1 TM to spend by tomorrow.

However for those interested, found a +ve glitch in Staples refund coupons (one time single use that you get after using rewards partially in-store):
1. Use part of Staples rewards coupon worth $X to buy $Y so you get printed single use coupon worth $X-$Y
2. Now return part of the $Y purchase say worth $Z so you get another single use coupon worth $Z face value (did that due to the Hammermill rebate fiasco)
3. It seems that actual value of $Z erroneously appears to be equal to the 1st coupon face value, that is $X-$Y!
So if $X-$Y is large compared to returned amount $Z you are in luck!

Accidentally discovered this while trying to use the two single use coupons online that were not going through due to smaller amount of purchase. Then just experimented by increasing the quantity of TM software and Voila! it showed 2 x ($X-$Y) getting deducted for each coupon!

So ended up getting 4 TM, free 2-piece travel set w/a filler -- so a much less of a loser compared to single TM deal -- even w/o any other coupon/15%/etc having expired ...


Appreciate if u can explain in terms of dollar amount. Not able to figure out what u r saying and in which context. Online or in-store ?

I do not have any pending rewards now, but do have 20% software soupon that i am planning to use, but not without a deal or coupon.
Thanks


Probably not applicable to your case then ...

In-store portion: I used $40 ink recycle rewards coupon expiring jan31 to get SER (Free) items including Hammermill paper and got back $17.xx worth single use refund coupon expiring jan31.

Since for hammer mill paper it did not yield full amount of rebate, I returned it to avoid any headaches and got back another single use refund coupon worth $6.99 face value.

Online portion: However using those 2 online was not going through due to total purchase being less than coupons worth -- that made no sense whatsoever as total coupon face value was certainly less than pretax value of products ... until I found that when I added more products both coupons showed up as having 17.xx value !

I am pretty sure some others may have found this or that this is a new bug ...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014