• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Brother-Refurbished-EMFC-7860dw-Laser-Mul...

The Brother Refurbished EMFC-7860dw Laser Multi-Function Printer is a compact Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing.
The refurbished MFC-7860dw is a great addition to any small office or home office. Delivering fast printand copy speeds while producing professional-quality output, this compact - yet powerfulmachine is ideal for producing the everyday documents that make up the output of today’sbusy office. Built-in wireless networking allows you to conveniently place it in your workenvironment and share it with multiple users. In addition, the MFC-7860dw offers a built-induplex printing capability for producing two-sided output with ease.

•4-in-1: print, copy, scan, fax
•Prints and copies up to 27ppm (mfr specs)
•Wireless 802.11b/g, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
•Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
•Up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution
•Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
•35-page capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
•Monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 printed pages
•High-quality color scanning up to 19200 dpi (int.)
•Supports a variety of “scan to” features including E-mail, file, image, OCR, and FTP
•Works with Brother iprint&Scan free downloadable app
•33.6K bps Super G3 fax modem
•32MB memory, stores up to 500 pages
•12.4"H x 15.9"W x 15.7"D, 25.6lbs
•One-year limited warranty
•USB cable sold separately

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brother Refurbished EMFC-7860dw Laser DUPLEX Printer
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OOS.....the non-refurbished unit is available for $199.....
Good find op....missed it.

FWUser05 (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 9:56p) |

Color laser printers are expensive as well. If you need color printer, Brother inkjets compatible with LC75 cartridges ... (more)

SlickDogg (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 12:11a) |

Back in stock... 15$ off coupon code :62355

raviii24 (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 6:07a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$15 off $100 coupon code works on this....

makes it $84.99 net a/all offers (no filler needed)

Where do you get 15 off 100? Thanks

pianomaster said:   Where do you get 15 off 100? Thanks

apply coupon code

51648 at checkout. EXPIRES TODAY!!

Where is the rebate form?

bhatebharat said:   Where is the rebate form?https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/img/staples/paperless/pages/L...

Or just click on "rebate" link in blue on the product page via the OP link provided.

Can I use some cheap toner like generic brand?

tax costs me $11.14

Wish it had dual trays.

Just to be clear it is a Monochrome laser, just FYI. Otherwise I'd take a chance.

Reviews seem very good but small paper tray and apparently 10,000 pages per month rating is too low for some use.

As a note, this faxes just fine over my Obi 100 box (using google voice). Set the fax mode to "Basic" under miscellaneous settings, which is their Voip-friendly setting.

Wenwei said:   tax costs me $11.14
no way to scam uncle sam

nice price imo

I have a MFC 7820 that has been solid for the past 6+ years, BUT now it wont play well hooked up via USB to my router (blue screens my computer a few minutes after i print).

I figure i will need a new toner and drum soon, so very tempted to bite on this since my cost would be around $95 with tax/coupons after rebate

Tempted to replace my 2170W but I don't really need all the features on this.

Im sick of paying big $ for ink hogging inkjets... how much should one expect to fork out for a similar feature set in a color laser?

In for one for my teacher wife. Where do people get generic toner for this?

PatrickBateman said:   In for one for my teacher wife. Where do people get generic toner for this?

try eBay, Amazon and Meritline

dead? shows up as 199 when added to cart

Pimpee said:   dead? shows up as 199 when added to cartNo not dead. There is a $50 coupon that is in the cart that gets applied when you checkout.

jd2010 said:   Im sick of paying big $ for ink hogging inkjets... how much should one expect to fork out for a similar feature set in a color laser?

This is not a color unit. It should require just toner drum replacement. I am a light user, and the initial toner drums have never needed to be replaced even after years of light use.

OOS

OOS.....the non-refurbished unit is available for $199.....
Good find op....missed it.

jd2010 said:   Im sick of paying big $ for ink hogging inkjets... how much should one expect to fork out for a similar feature set in a color laser?

Color laser printers are expensive as well. If you need color printer, Brother inkjets compatible with LC75 cartridges are the way to go. Those cartridges cost $10-15 for a pack of 10. MFC-J425W and MFC-J430W go on sale all the time for $50-60. Higher end models go on sale for $65-100, but those sales are hard to find. I picked up this laser for time being, but will replace it when I find a 625DW or 825DW for $70 or 5910 for $100.

Back in stock... 15$ off coupon code :62355

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.