• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dynex - 26" Class - LCD - 720p
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought two of these more than five years ago. Still work fine. Good size for the kitchen. Have one on the frig. Plug into a wireless Roku and you can have plenty to watch even if the cable is nowhere to be found.

I have several DYNEX tvs and have had no problems with any of them.
Nice price!

Dont forget FatCash!

It's kinda sad that this TV has more inputs and even a headphone jack which many of the name brand 32" TV's do not; might get one.

In for one. Thanks OP!

In for one

Nice find. For those looking for a slightly larger screen, check BestBuy's clearance for the Dynex 37" for $199. The Dynex tv's are a no-frills tv, and may take some adjusting to get the colors right. The 37", once adjusted, presented nice natural colors... of course you can over-do-it, just depends on visual preference.

Link is now showing $159??

l150shot said:   Link is now showing $159??

It was a daily deal for Best Buy.

Got mine yesterday! Plugged it in last night and it looks GREAT!

Thanks for posting this deal OP. I almost puchased a 19" for about the same price. The 26" is much better!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.