• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TODAY ONLY - 1/27/13

I got an email from World Market about 49% off any one item.

There is a 14 digit bar code for use in store which I'm assuming is a one time use code.

There is also an online code - WM49 that can be used online.

Here's the fine print:
Valid 1/27/13 only. Discount valid on one regularly priced item. No discount on alcoholic beverages, framed art, wall décor, gift cards, eGift Cards, kitchen electrics, furniture and sale items. One coupon per customer per transaction per day. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers and coupons. Cannot be combined with the following discounts: World Market Credit Card discount, Decorators discount, World Market Explorer 10% enrollment discount, employee discount. Employees not eligible. No adjustments to prior purchases. No cash value or rain checks issued. Reproductions not accepted. Returns must be accompanied with original receipt. Returns will be credited as purchase price less the discount, and you will forfeit the discount. Offer good while supplies last. Valid at World Market stores and WorldMarket.com. To redeem online: Enter promotion code WM49 at checkout.

Cost Plus World Market
Need a Cost Plus World Market coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

world market (108.95kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Good deal. Went to local store in Stevenson Ranch CA and got a wooden chair + cushion..saved $37..

mnsweeps (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 6:54p) |

"No discount on alcoholic beverages, framed art, wall décor, gift cards, eGift Cards, kitchen electrics, furniture and s... (more)

cshelsta (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 2:01p) |

I got a really cool floor lamp-thanks OP, never even looked at this store before! Can't wait to get it...

Freeduh (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 3:40p) |

Online code worked for me, thanks!

elfrozo, does your barcode end with *1113? I doubt that it's one time use...

how did you get this email? Are you a member of something @ wm

bodum 8-cup french press is $10 shipped with code

Gift basket with free shipping might be an okay way to go.

Thanks for posting the code worked for me also.

giselmey - checked the code we were sent and it ends in the same numbers that you posted.

Ikeholt - my husband has their rewards card/member thing so assumedly is on their e-mailing list. It's free to join.

Op - thanks for the heads up! I'll green you as soon as I get on an actual computer. ^_^

Not giving me free shipping, ?

That's a better offer than what they gave to class members in a recent class action suit against them.

glickta said:   Not giving me free shipping, ?

It's not giving me free shipping either. I received the emailed coupon, and it does not mention free shipping.

*Edit - I see there is free shipping mentioned on their home page for Valentine's and Mardi Gras items.

49% off definitely got my attention, but it doesn't apply to furniture or sale items; so essentially the only thing you can buy are the seasonal wall clocks...

Coupon worked on a Valentine's gift basket for the wife, thanks OP.

Oh yay! Going to get some more waffle mix - YUM!
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/carbons-golden-malted-pancake...

Thanks! Worked for me online as I was able to purchase a floor lamp with no problems.

Thanks wife's spa basket on the way!

giselmey said:   elfrozo, does your barcode end with *1113? I doubt that it's one time use...

Yes it ends with 1113. I didn't know that was not a one time use. I have attached it to this message. If you show it to them on your phone in store they'll let you use it if the code works and is one time as you say.

ikeholt said:   how did you get this email? Are you a member of something @ wm

Yeah I give them my email when they asked for it in store.

Thanks OP! Got free shipping and 49% off. Great gift basket for valentine's day...

Thanks OP! Got the Godiva chocolate basket for my husband $25 and change with FS.

Good deal. Went to local store in Stevenson Ranch CA and got a wooden chair + cushion..saved $37..

"No discount on alcoholic beverages, framed art, wall décor, gift cards, eGift Cards, kitchen electrics, furniture and sale items." LAME!!!!

I got a really cool floor lamp-thanks OP, never even looked at this store before! Can't wait to get it...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014